cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IP process transformation step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I'm trying to design a simple integration process which starts by accepting a flat file and then maps it to a web service request (synchronous).

I am getting a mapping error in my transformation step which i use to map the file to the web service request message.

Is this happening because i am mapping an asynchronous interface to a synchronous interface?

com/sap/xi/tf/_File_to_WS_com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptionRuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, if you don't use the response from the synchronous call, you can also configure the target interfaces asynchronous, create the mapping and a simple scenario without ccBPM

If you need the response, you can also consider using RequestResponseBean, then you won't need ccBPM either.

You use the RequestResponseBean module to convert an asynchronous request message to a synchronous request message.

Do a search on the forum and you'll find blogs/wikis/discussions about the use of RequestResponseBean

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by Mark, you should have transformation step outside of BPM i.e in Interface Determination step. Is there any step after the Send synchronous step?Is the message which is being received in the Send synchronous step as Response being used somewhere in your config?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Riaz,

You can do the transformation (via interface determination) outside of the BPM. So ideally you only need two containers in the BPM, one for the request message and one for the response. This should be the exact opposite of the BpmPatternSyncAsyncBridge.

Hope this helps,

Mark