Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While pushing Message from Adapter Engine in Componemt Monitoring

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Champs,

we are getting below error while pushing xml messge from adapter engine in Componemt Monitoring:

Note: we are using ICO Object and PI 7.31

Scenario: SFTP(File) to IDoc

ERROR:

Error While Sending Message: Additional error text from response: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=SENDERBUSINESS_SYSTEM;TS=RECEIVERBUSINESSYSTEMNAME;AN=SENDERSERVICEINTERFACENAME;ANS=SENDERNAMESPACENAME; in the current context [Unknown].

Regards,

Manikandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

As says there is not possibility right now to test ICO object inside PI with that kind of scenarios. This has been largely dicussed in this forum: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3207667.

If you want to test the scenario before, avoiding the SFTP sender side, you could create a SOAP sender channel, obviously for testing purpose. Change you sender side in the configuration and test the remainder scenario with the PI tool wsnavigator: http://scn.sap.com/people/rajasekhar.reddy14/blog/2011/03/03/testing-sender-web-service-interfaces-s...

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Are you trying to test ICO from runtime workbench?

but this is not possible.

you have to run your interface end to end.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

I am not only trying to test but sometime wanted to send the customized message to target system when source is not avaliable/down.

usually in classic scenarios , I use to push the customized payload from Integration Engine during the testing phase which removed the dependency on Source system like wise checking for the possiblity to do so in the same kind of situation instead changing to SOAP channel and push the message.

Regards,

Manikandan

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Your point is valid.

i don't think it is good idea changing the channel to soap and sending the message in production.

what Iñaki Vila mentioned here is for testing purpose in dev,(i think so)

let us wait and hope if we get any better answers from others.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was talking about dev or test enviroment only. Also, i consider a bad idea to use the RWB which a way to send messages when the sender connectivity doesn't work and to construct manually the XML.

I suppose that you need a file content conversion too, from my point of view if you need to send the file compulsory in the moment, you would need a directory inside to PI or another place accesible by NFS, to upload the files (manually?), to create a second configuration NFS - IDOC and to start this channel manually whenever you consider neccesary.

Regards.