cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Delivery Split Despite Different Shipping Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I have a sales order with two materials with two corresponding shipping points.

Material A = Shipping Point 0030

Material B = Shipping Point 0036

In VL10A processing I see two lines as expected in my list, but when I process material A (SP 0030) the delivery brings in both materials. If I process material B first I have no issue as the delivery splits as expected.

I only experience this symptom for sales doc type FD. Sales doc type OR works fine? Screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance!

David K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

interesting...

Whats the Shipping Point in the Delivery header - 0030?

Were you able to save the delivery in the second scenario?

Also i notice that line 40 was split in both the cases - what is its Shipping point?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Gobinath,

In scenario 1 I get the delivery with two items on it and a header shipping point of 0036. This leaves one item unprocessed for which I create the 2nd delivery which has a header shipping point of 0030. As expected.

In scenario 2, all three materials get processed on a single delivery with a header shipping point of 0030. Undesirable!

Item 40 does not get split off in the second scenario. It appears that way because the sales order does not have a line 30. It has 10-20-40 which comes across in the delivery as 10-20-30. Make sense?

Thanks,

David K

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be a crazy question, do you have any custom enhancement in place in the delivery user exit or routines to switch the Shipping point?

i couldnt think of any other reason..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bam! It was a user exit. Thanks Gobinath!

Answers (0)