cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition tab is in display mode in va01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While creating sales order (va01) in both header and item condition tab is in display mode. I am not able to insert or delete any condition type in condition tab. This issue is not because of V/08 (condition type) maintain D (Manual entry has priority). Plz guide me how to fix this problem.

I also attached file here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check include LV69AFZZ - userexit_field_modification in program SAPLV69A & function module PRICING_CHECK in SE37 with your abaper.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Manjit Dhiman

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check on item level not on header level. Go to analysis screen and click on the condition which you have configured as manual condition and paste the screen or copy the message what system is saying about this condition. It seems configuration issue but also check if there is 105621 note implemented.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I am one of your most follower. All your postings are helped me a lot. So, as per your guidance I gone to analysis screen and here I have attached the screen shots. As you said it would be in configuration issue. Plz help me out to solve this issue.

Thanks

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I request you to please share your Pricing Procedure ( All condition Type in V/08 ) .

Note : It seems ,you are using some kind of ABAper coding for this one .Please check with your ABAPer ,is there any thing they have did any enhancement or not Up to me ,we dont have that kind any Fields to do like this way .

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandru

Thanks for the compliments

You have shared K005 condition's status and it says that condition record has been found. So my question is that is K005 a manual condition? Please check any manual condition's status in which you haven't assigned any access sequence.

Check in condition setting in V/06 what have you maintained in manual entry and access sequence?

Now go to V/08 and see what have you done there in Manual tick coloumn.

Moreover in your item evel screen, Insert row and update buttons are in grey mode which means there might be some customization. Please check program LV69AFZZ in SE38 if there is any ABAP coding there?

Thank$

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MaozzaM,

There seems to be something else going on.

I understand if there is no condition record for any of those Step #s in that instance and that is where you dont see anything.

How about this, I may be wrong here but least we should be able to see the Sub Total Text - Gross Value there. Dont you think so ?

I am not sure of the User Exit does but Manjit's input might lead onto something here.

Thanks.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

How about this, I may be wrong here but least we should be able to see the Sub Total Text - Gross Value there. Dont you think so ?

Not mandatory of subtotal- Gross Value in V/08 but if we want then we can configure like that way in V/08 .One more thing is ,what type of condition type ,he is going to enter ? is it header or item condition type and where ,he is going to enter that condition type in Sales Order level is important thing .He is saying clearly ,I am unable to enter condition type or delete condition type .Put aside enter condition type but what about delete condition type  after deletion of that condition type ? even if that condition type is mandatory then system will give you message as that condition type is mandatory? but the thing is ,we can delete mandatory condition type in Sales Order level .

Finally ,I ma saying ,there is some enhancement .I am so up on this ( 101% sure ) .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apologies for the point there.

You have a good one.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am working this issue in enhancement with my ABAPer

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls try code as given below in function module PRICING_CHECK.

Ranges to include document types to open all conditions

RANGES s_allopen FOR komk-auart.

s_allopen-sign = 'I'.

s_allopen-option = 'EQ'.

s_allopen-low = 'Z018'.

APPEND s_allopen.

In this Z018 IS sale order type, you can mention your order type here.

Regards

Manjit Dhiman

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandru,

Please see if there are any screen variants are assigned... You can find it in VOV8 if the variant is empty check with the Standard program.

Sriram.

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As indicated by others you need to provide the Item Condition Tab Screen.

You have provided hardly an evidence of the problem to come to any logical conclusion. Everybody will end up having a wild goose chase.

One more point to note here is that at the Header Level provide a screen shot when you click on the drop down of the Condition Type column to check if there are any condition types which can be input at the header level.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hereby I have attached the image of condition tab at item level. And I am not able to insert any condition type at header level

0 Kudos

Hi,

You need provide us the item condition tab .Because the PR01 condition can not be changed in the header usually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I already mention I am not able to insert or delete any of the condition type in header as well as item condition tab.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandru,

There may be two reason,

1. Check the condition type in V/06 as it is maintained as Header or Item condition.If it is not a header condition you can not add this condition type in the header.(as you have provided the header condition tab).

2. In the very same screen in the command field type /OSU53, check any authorization is missing or not.

3. Also check any enhancement has been done in your system or not like below;

Authorization for entering/displaying manual condition in Sale order.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks for the reply. But the problem is not occurred because of any of the above issue.