cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Net Price value field in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Can Taxes & Delivery charges be included in Net price field of Item overview on PO, If Yes then how we can achieve this my client has requirement to put Net price field as Landed cost.

Regards'

Pankaj Verma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

From Net price all the Tax as well as Delivered cost will be calculated.If you want to add all these cost in the material this will be done at the time of GR. Can you pls be specific about the requirement ? I can't see the requirement as a Valid one.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure why you want  All Cost ie...Taxes & Delivery charges as Net price in Purchase Order?

OK!

You can use NAVS condition type with (Cond. Class: D,Calculat.type: B and Cond.category: N)  to bring all tax amount from Tax procedure to MM Pricing procedure in Purchase Order  and design your MM Pricing procedure accordingly  as follow( For Example)

Count--Cond.Type--CondType Description--From-TO--Subtotal---Reqmnt--CalTy--BasTy--Acc--Acr
10-----0----------PB00---------Base prices---------------------------9---------------------------------------------------
20-----0-----------R000-----------discount----------10-------------
30-----0-----------PK00-----------Packaging-------20------------
40-----0-----------IN00-----------Insurance---------20------------
50-----0-----------ZFRE---------Frieght Cost------20-----------

60------------------------------------Sub-total----------20---50-----
70-----0-----------NAVS--------- Tax Condion-----------------------------
80------------------------------------TOTAL-------------60----70---------S--------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked it but it did'nt worked , in the item overview, field net price will be Gross price + (-discounts). actually my clients wants the landed cost (effective price) to be in item overview in net price field.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What did you tried and not getting your required output!

For your requirement- you need to play with your Freight Cost condition type and related setting for condition type.

If you want  Freight Cost to be added to purchase order net price, then do setting:

for Freight Cost condition type  t.code: M/06 --- > keep condition category BLANK  in control data-1 segment and  DO NOT select Accrual  check box in control data-2 segment and save.

Now do below setting in t.code:M/08 for your MM Pricing procedure ( For Example) 

Count--Cond.Type--CondType Descri--From-TO--Subtotal-Reqmt-CalTy-BasTy-Acc-Acr
10-----0----------PB00----Base prices---------------------------9----------------------------------------
20-----0-----------R000----Discount----------10-------------
30-----0-----------PK00----Packaging-------20------------
40-----0-----------IN00-----Insurance---------20------------
50-----0-----------ZFRE---Freight Cost------20-----------

60-----------------------------TOTAL-------------20----50---------S---------------------------------------

Regards,

Biju K