Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E1EDKA1 BK : GLN Number is not reflecting in LIFNR Feild

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one issue, in Customer master i had maintained the GLN (ILN) Number in Control tab, and also maintained the ILN in T-Code: EANGLN as shown below.

R/3 Object with ILN Key of R/3 Object with ILNInternational Location Number
BUKRS10001234567890

Now when i am creating a order through Idoc, the data for customer ILN is fetching correctly but for Company Code is not fetching as shown below :

You can see in LIFNR , it is showing 1000 , but i want ILN number which is maintained in EANGLN t-code. So please guide what to do ...

Regards,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kundan,

You are looking at wrong segment as E1EDKA1 BK - where the trailing 2 characters represents partner function. "BK" is Company code address.

Example: Purchase order for vendor 5595. I maintained ILN as you did for your customer.

Triggered EDI output for the order. (purchase order, hence to vendor)

ILNNR is read from vendor master appropriately.

Best,

Abhijith

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit ,

Thanks for the same. But can you please tell me where to put ILN number in Company Code Address. SO that it will auto pick while creating a Idoc.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kundan,

You haven't specified what EDI process you are looking at.

In contrast to my earlier example, i'm talking billing as an example - INVOIC (sales-billing, bullet 2 below)

If you look at documentation, the following SAP objects are supported in EDI processes (with the corresponding roles): http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/62/e0391eaa73b64f9ac8991ecf20b3b3/content.htm

1. Purchasing organization (sold-to party)
  2. Sales organization (vendor from vendor view)
  3. Plant (ship-to party)
  4. Shipping point (goods sender)

GLN table entry - EANGLN

INVOIC IDoc:

LFL - Vendor (from vendor view) as described in documentation. I don't think GLN is sent in E1EDKA1 BK for sales/purchasing scenario.

Best,

Abhijith

Answers (0)