cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collaboration message for container close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to create a collaboration message every time a container is closed.

In collaboration link maintenance I attached collaboration link ERP_CONTAINER_CLOSED_BACKFLUSHING to trigger action COLLABORATION_CONTAINER_CLOSED.

On closing a container a collaboration message is created but not sent to MEINT queue. In collaboration log report I receive the following error message: SFC_BO is missing (Message 12001)

However in Base Action Data of this message the tag <SFC_BO> is filled.

What could be the problem here?

Regards

Ulrike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrike,

Refer to note 1801921. Though it doesn't mention exact error message for some reason, the fix was made for SFC_BO is missing error.

Br,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

thanks for the hint.

From the SAP note I understand that this issue was fixed in ME 6.0 SP03 patch 10. As we are currently on SP04 it should aready be fixed in our system?

Regards

Ulrike

0 Kudos

Hi Ulrike,

Actually it should. But I will also re-check it for you.

Br, Alex.

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The fix should have appeared in SP04 patch 2.

Br,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we patched the system to ME 6.0 SP 04 patch 8.

When using one of the collaboration events

COLLABORATION_ERP_CONTAINER_CLOSED_BCKFL

COLLABORATION_ERP_CONTAINER_CLOSED_CNFRM

no error occurs (no entry in Collaboration Log Report)

but no message is sent to MEINT Queue

I assume this is due to that our shop orders are not downloaded from ERP but manually maintained in ME. Can you confirm this?

As we will not download shop orders from ERP in the first step we need some mechanisma that triggers the Container Closed message even though packed SFCs belong to a shop order that was created manually in ME.

I wanted to cover this by using collaboration event

COLLABORATION_CONTAINER_CLOSED linked to directive ERP_CONTAINER_CLOSED_CONFIRMATION or *_BACKFLUSHING

However, using this set up I still receive error message "SFC_BO missing" on container close.

2 questions:

1. Do you know of any workarounds for our scenario?

2. If the message would be generated, would its structure  in SAPMEINT queue look like the one in the collaboration log monitor:

<BASE_ACTION_DATA> <DATE_TIME_ISO>2013-07-22T17:00:20.000Z</DATE_TIME_ISO> <SFC_DATA> <ITEM_BO>ItemBO:SFC01,MATERIAL01,004</ITEM_BO> <SHOP_ORDER_BO>ShopOrderBO:SITE01,SO_20130715</SHOP_ORDER_BO> <ITEM_DESCRIPTION>MATERIAL01</ITEM_DESCRIPTION> <QTY>1</QTY> <SFC_BO>SFCBO:SITE01,SFC01</SFC_BO> </SFC_DATA> <CONTAINER_DATA_BO>ContainerDataBO:SITE01,CN01</CONTAINER_DATA_BO> <CONTAINER_NUMBER>CN01</CONTAINER_NUMBER> <CONTAINER_DESCRIPTION>Container for 3 devices</CONTAINER_DESCRIPTION> <CONTAINER_BO>ContainerBO:SITE01,CONTAINER_01</CONTAINER_BO> <CUSTOM_DATA> <DATA_FIELD>CONTAINER_STATUS</DATA_FIELD> </CUSTOM_DATA> <USER_BO>UserBO:SITE01,TESTUSER</USER_BO> </BASE_ACTION_DATA>

Or is it mapped to a different structure before being placed in SAPMEINt queue?

Thanks for your help

Ulrike

0 Kudos

Hi Ulrike,

To the first part of the question, please, check this page of the Troubleshooting guide first: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/6YPzEg

Br, Alex.

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ulrike,

COLLABORATION_CONTAINER_CLOSED action is not supposed to be used with ERP_CONTAINER_CLOSED_CONFIRMATION or *_BACKFLUSHING directives. Thus this link should be removed. To be able to trigger confirmation for shop orders that do not come from ERP through MEINT you should design some solution that will update SO record in database. Following/similar SQL has to be executed for this:

UPDATE SHOP_ORDER SET ERP_ORDER=TRUE WHERE ....

This is obviously not a recommended way so use it at your own risk, but it should work.

Br,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

thanks for the reference. I understand this applies for sending data from ERP to ME.

But we are NOT sending shop orders from ERP to ME because it is not part of our use case (customer WANTS to create them manually).

We only need the way back from ME to ERP.

However Collaboration Close with ERP Backflushing seems to not seem to send any collaboration messages to meint queue monitor.

Therefore I am looking for a work around for sending those messages even though shop orders were created in ME. Do you have any suggestions for this?

Regards

Ulrike

0 Kudos

Hi Ulrike,

The structure will be different for sure.

It is very likely that COLLABORATION_CONTAINER_CLOSED trigger action is a part of old implementation which was not meant for aligning to ERP integration features that have appeared comparatively recently. So, if you want to link ERP-specific directive to a non-ERP trigger action, it is quite expectable that some ERP-relevant data is not passed to that trigger action that in turn results in "SFC_BO missing" error message.

If you relicate the issue and look into the defaultTrace, you should see a java stack trace of the error message. If there is a reference to Data Acquisition plug-in failed, then I would say it is right that case.

However, if the stack trace refers to Formatting or Transport plug-ins, then it might be the case that old directives work in a different way than ERP-related directives do, and thus revising the implementation of old directives might be needed, though I doubt it can be taken like a bug - maybe a product gap.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

works when I create shop order via web service with erpOrder = true

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

now that I managed to create shop order marked for ERP I am facing the next challenge.

Actually I just wanted to have the container close collaboration event created to use it for a project specific transfer to ERP. For that I need one message with

- container number

- container members

on closing the container.

I just realized that the ERP collaboration creates one message per SFC in the container that was closed. Also that message doesn't include container number of the SFC.

What kind of customization would be needed to either

- include container number to the SFC based message?

- or create one message per container number instead of per SFC?

Thanks for your support

Ulrike

0 Kudos

You seem to need customizations of the plugins used in the definition of Collaboration Directive. I guess this is covered by ME SDK training to some extent.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (0)