cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change message mapping. Delete target message without re-map.

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have mapping with two target messages. I need to delete one message.

But when i try to delete it from "Messages" panel and return to "Design" panel - all mappings is gone away with error "The source or target structure has been changed or could not be found in the Integration Repository. The mapping definition contains elements or attributes that do not exist in the changed structure. The relevant entries will be deleted"

How to change mapping clever?

PI 7.0

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Artem,

If your intention is to remove the multi-mapping, then there is an option Correct Structural Inconsistencies/Reload with Improvements which is in PI 7.1 SP 10, which gives you an opportunity to reassign the mapping from the original field to a field in the new structure.

Since you are on 7.0, this option may not be there. For testing, above solution of disabling message node is fine but for changing development, I think you will have to redo the mapping. 

Ambrish

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

another option is to define a mapping pattern based on the messages you want to keep befor you changs your multi mapping..

Higlight the nodes in source and target structure and create a pattern by means of the context menu.

After deletion of the message type the mapping is gone but you can assign the created mapping pattern.

/Michael

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Disable the message type(right click on unwanted field and click on disable field ) as show below

Regards

Hari.

Message was edited by: HariKumar Vemuri

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, but if i delete message type, that i've disabled - mapping will work well?