Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to get the invoice number on delivery document

i need your advise on the topics below it would be nice if you guide me to the right direction for implementing the system in Peru.

as in Peru they are required to follow the rules as their legal requirement for deliveries and invoicing

1) for every point of sale we have different number range given by government on a pre-printed form for delivery and invoicing,like we have four point of       sales so that mean we have four different series numbers for deliveries and four for invoicing.

2) its government requirement to have delivery number on invoice.

3) we can have maximum of 22 line item or at the maximum 22 serial numbers on one delivery,more than that need to create a new delivery.

4) we can have maximum 15 line items on one invoice and 220 serial numbers on one invoice more than that we need to create a new invoice.

serial number of items on deliveries and invoicing are the serial number of the product and they are required to print them on the deliveries and invoicing,like if we have order for 22 items of same kind we need to print them with all the serial numbers on deliveries.

please throw some light on this.

i do not find any direction.searched online but do not get enough documentation.the only document everybody is referring to is by Mr. Biswas that's a good document but it do not cover the topic in full,so if someone has worked on any requirement like this please help.

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question