cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bordereaux

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP TM gurus,

I have a question regarding collective goods traffic scenarios and if the document “bordereaux” is available in SAP TM which is commonly used in European Collective Goods Traffic Businesses.

Example:

I (a Freight Forwarder) receive many LTL FWOs. After the pickup I consolidate these FWOs to an FTL from my Forwarding House to a Partners Forwarding House. This Partner is responsible for the deconsolidation and the delivery. Assuming that the Partner is not using SAP TM the partner would expect a bordereaux as an Order for the transportation of the FWOs. The Bordereaux acts as the basis for charge calculation between me and the partner and also as a unloading list.

Does SAP TM 9.0 support this scenario? Is there a bordereaux integrated?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume that freight forwarder bills for the entire leg to the customer and not just the leg executed by them.

You can create FOR(freight order) for the delivery legs in TM and assign the Partner as the carrier and then pay them. With the Freight order you should have information sent to the partner what/where to pick up, bill of lading etc..