cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close Window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus......I am using an EXIT PLUG to close a main window.  I receive a pop-up box automatically that asks if you want to close the window.  If I click the button for "Yes", then it closes the window as expected.  If I click "No", then the window will not close, BUT it clears the screen.  Is there a way to refresh the original screen when when clicking "No" to the close the window ?  (Note: This is not a portal evnironment)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is browser dependent. If you use EXIT plug to close the window in IE7 or Chrome browser, the window will be closed automatically. In higher versions of IE say IE8 or IE9, the pop up will be prompted to confirm the closing of browser window.

As it is browser dependent, we cannot control it in WDA. you may have to change the settings of your browser to disable the popup.

When you use EXIT plug to close the Web Dynpro Application, First the application will be terminated followed by closing the browser window. Hence when you click NO in the popup you will get the white screen with application terminated message.

Regards,

Kiran