cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Pricing Element Grid in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Guru,

I was able to disable a control via user exit MV45AFZZ USER_EXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION by adding a case option

e.g. CASE screen_name.

WHEN 'VBKD-PRSDT'.

screen-input = 0.

END CASE.

After achieving my target, i was asked to  disable the price element grid within the Condition tab of Item Condition in VA01 .I tried to incorporate the same solution above but had no luck for this one.

Any suggestion/solution to aid my query?

Thanks a lot,

Harvey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to solved this query by applying user exit for LV69AFZZ under UserExit_Field_Modification. Below was the code that i added,

IF sy-tcode EQ 'VA01' OR sy-tcode EQ 'VA02'.

SCREEN-INPUT = 0.

MODIFY SCREEN.

ENDIF.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harvey

I have also tested this but in my case its not working. Can you please share me how you did this?

I have created implicit enhancement in program LV69AFZZ and user exit

userexit_field_modification. as you have suggested. Check in below screen.

After this I have tested in VA01 but condition tab is still editable and I can enter conditions manually.

Can you please tell me how you did it?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you activated your user exit?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I did. It worked only to grey insert row button, analysis button, price update button and manual condition value button. But if there is manual condition in drop down list I can select any condition and before pressing enter I can enter some value which is not good. Please test at your end and update.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can achieve this through Transaction variant-SHD0

Shiva

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Harvey

There is an SAP note on this. Please check 105621 note and implement this. If you want to hide prices, restrict users to edit condition or restrict users to enter mannual price then you have to go for this note. I have also shared a document on how to implement this note which you can check in below link.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34756

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try screen variant; however I am not sure how far this functionality can meet your requirement.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir, i already tried the screen variant but it only allows me to hide the tab for Conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, can somehow give me a hint on how to disable the editing of Condition Tab above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harvey,

In conditon Type definition, Just maintain D- Not able to Process Manually,  in the section changes that can be made.

It will automatically be Greyed out.
No need to add any code.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is good to control it through authorizations. Please check with your Basis security team.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually, that was my first option but due to the sudden changes within the requirement e.g

only applicable to selected order type and user, the only and the fastest way to achieve this one is via user exit