Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing: statistic condition not working

alessandro_vila
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am working in R/3 version 4.6C, and I have a problem with a configuration that I am doing for a new pricing as a copy of my standard one.

In this new pricing I need two conditions (ICM3) to be statistical. I've done this configuration in IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Function -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define and Assign Pricing Procedures -> Maintain pricing procedures, but the system still generates the accounting for these conditions.

Why is this happening?

Attached example.

Can anybody help me, please?

Best regards,

Alessandro Ávila

SAP SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I also think that there is a tick in the V/06 for the Tax condition type ICM3 in Accrual check box.

And as per your screen shot you also have assigned the Account key.So please check the G/L A/C assignment in the VKOA for that Account key.Check the below post regarding the

Statistical Condition Type but value to post in FI

Also I have checked in the IDES for the sames condition type and the pricing procedure which differs from yours.Please find the below screen.

Therefore, recheck in V/06,V/08 and VKOA.

Thanks,

Suman$

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

alessandro_vila
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you all I will be checking.

Att,

Alessandro Avila

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You condition is for taxes. Please, check tcode FTXP. See also the attachment in SAP Note 392696 - R/3 Tax Interface Configuration Guide as a checklist.

Other userful notes

SAP Note 872449 - Tax determination in Sales and Distribution

SAP Note 911364 - FTXP: Percentage rates are not saved

Check also notes and documentation related with Brazil (I remember there is a node for taxation in Brazil)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/06 for ICM3 condition type

find any check mark is there for Accruals ,if it's there remove it..

Save and Test

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to simulate the scenario after removing the "account key" for your NEW Condition types in your pricing procedure.

Also please check the purpose of your routines assigned to your condition type.

Regards