cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Rebate process and VAKEY setup causing a billing split by material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Need some inputs based on the following details. Extended Rebate process and VAKEY setup causing a billing split by material.

My rebate agreement is based on Product hierarchy which spans across multiple materials.The business requirement is to have the material number on the final settlement credit note so that the correct profit center on the material master is affected. So, I have opted for MATNR in the VAKEY setup

I have setup VAKEY for Extended Rebates as below.

KUNRG

MATNR

WERKS

ITEM CAT.

Now, When I am doing the final settlement, I am getting the required material number. But the rebate credit memo (B1E) is splitting for each material. A new credit memo is being created for different material. However, the desired solution is to have multiple materials in one credit memo unless it is a different payer.

Will the usage of a new data transfer routine in VTFA solve my issue if I try to consolidate based on Scale group field on the rebate agreement?

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could also check if the Materials are belonging to different Item Category Group / Material Group. Just a thought.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But, How is using a different item category group/Material group help? Also, my concern is as the material is in VBRP table rather than VBRK, why is the system creating a different billing document? Is this the way standard SAP functions? If yes, how can we enable the system to work differently?

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Apart from Material Group [yes that does impact the split], you could also check the Payment Terms if they are different for different line items. Payment Terms are at Header Level normally, but if by chance the Item has different ones then it is possible for split.

You have to check the Sales Order for your analysis.

2) Check the Copy Controls from Sales Order > Billing if there are any Invoice Split settings you might have unintentionally made.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I am not using Material group in Vakey. I am using material number. However, my rebate agreement is based on product hierearchy.

I have not used any Billing split routines. Will that help coz standard copy routine for Vbrk/vbrp is 000.