cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales BOM Zkum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All  I have created a sales BOM the prcing, inventory, delivery is carried out on subitem & not on mainitem.  However the mainitem should reflect the total of all the sub-item in the invoice.  So I had removed the statistics tick in the pricing procedure for ZKUM & no account key is is assigned to it.   However in the invoice total is carried out on all the item which includes main item as well.  Can you please advice what can be done to avoid main item from reflecting the total.  Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Pricing can either be at Main item or at Sub item level,

If you activate pricing at both levels, then the price shown shall be double the actual price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try maintaing texts in the invoice for the main item, wherein you will have the total amount mentioned in it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no probelm in text item i will give you an e.g in the invoice ------------------------------------------------------- Material  Description                          Price A         POR                                  1500 Main-Item B         RST                                  500 Sub-Item C         XYZ                                  500 Sub-Item D         ABC                                  500 Sub-Item                                       Total      3000 ------------------------------------------------------------------ The total which I am getting as 3000 in the total field above should only reflect 1500 & not 3000.   It is calculating the main item as well which it shouldnt as pricing is not carried out for main item A.  Please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the total that you have mentioned ? Is it the Total value of the document ?

If the requirement is that you want to see the total in the invoice print - It is better to handle through Invoice form enhancement wherein for the price corresponding to the main item pick up the price based on the item category and sum it and display.

Please let me know if the understanding of the reqt is not correct.

Regards

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj,

A "detail question" -

Would you do the coding in the form or the program? (or both)

(talking about the printout with total price at header level)