Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Requirement

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are implementing new process for issuing raw material against process order.now we need to create TR after liquid order creation.

Current condition in system: After confirmation (COR6N) system creates TR.

Reuirement: Before confirmation we need to create the TR in the system.

Please give the details or solution.

Regards,

Ram Rathode

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

While creation of liquid/process order only reservations will create, we can not create TR against reservation. TR will be create once the goods movement happen at IM level as per standard.

Try with create Z-movement with manual TR creation option, create TR in LB01 with reference to your liquid/process order. But need to take care goods movement has to happen at IM level. Otherwise stock diff will come.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understand on your issue , You need to create TR before confirmation ,

create Z Table like transparent  table to update one number Tr automatically and put restrict it should not be equally to existing TR's .And after confirmation the Process update directly TR  from Z table what ever created reference . Any we have option in configuration to put particularly field value as a TR.

Hope it is helpful to you

If my understanding wrong please detail on issue.

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please give me a with step by step settings so wea can do the same in our testing client.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable reply. now we are getting below error while doing wm staging in process order "Stor. location in PUB (RMWH) is not the same as prod.stor.location (WELM)"

Note:( We have two prod.locations i.e RMWH and WELM and we have created two production supply area i.e 251 and PPL so assinged to PSA to prod. locations.)

OR

Is it possible for two PSA and two production location for same material because of in material master we can maintain only one PSA or prod. location?

Regard,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

We can not maintain two prod.stor.location for a single material. Remove prod.stor.location in material master  and try, this may help you.

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We have tried that settings but its not working properly and second thing, is it possible for one production supply for two production storage location.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

We can create TR manually for production order with out confirmation, but make sure that for 261 movement type check NO TR in movement type settings, and have control that stocks should be moved from IM while doing TO creation for that manual TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be no problem for one material to be supplied to two different PSA. Please check if PSA assigned in workcenter of the operation in your production order carries the same storage location as the production storage location of production order item does.

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please give me a with step by step settings so we can do the same in our testing client.

Regards,

Ram Rathode