cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign different sales order to order stock without ud.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have sales order stock in quality.user wants to assign different sales order to this stock before ud,because inspection takes more time here so user wants this stock should assign with other sales order on the basis of priority.

but system wants stocks in unrestricted use.

Is there any way for doing so.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If its a Sales order stock (special stock 'E') and you want to reassign to some other Sales order do a transfer posting (T-Code MIGO) with Movement type 413 E.

If you want to move it to unrestricted stock, use movement type 411 E.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gobinath,

can user reassign new sales order even though sales order stock in quality via use of migo because that is main thing.

0 Kudos

The right answer!

Former Member
0 Kudos

here sales order stock in quality and user wants to detach a sale order and attach new sale order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think movement 323 E should help you to move Quality stock from one sales order to another sales order's Quality stock. after which you would need to do 321E to move it to unrestricted stock. I would suggest you to try it out in Quality or Sandbox system before doing in Production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gobinath,

no 323E is not working.is there any other way out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then, i think you have to to move it to unrestricted from Sales order A, move it to Sales order B and move it to QI again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gobinath,

Thanx

We doing this via qa11 and some other way to achieve this thing which you are mentioning.

And for this with our qm consultants we are trying to make this transaction possible.

Rgds

Thread closed.Got answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If a particlular sales order stock has to be assigned to some other sales order based on priority of the customer, please try to use, V_V2 t-code (Rescheduling).

Also please make sure you have the highest Delivery priority (Delivery priority) for that customer in the customer master (XD02 --> Sales Area Data --> Shipping tab).

Regards