cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax issue in Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating sale order (error number v1906 )please maintain VAT or CST in conditions is displaying.In pricing procedure there no conditions for VAT or CST.and in Material master the material is full exempt from the tax...how to process sale order in such case?

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please use the subject effectively

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no message V1 906 in our system, so I'm guessing either it came with an enhancement package or an add-on. In transaction SE91 you can run 'where used' for the message by class (V1) and number.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

error number v1906

The message number V1 906 provided by you, is not a standard one. So, debug & check the root cause of this error.

Further,

analyzed (pricing procedure) in sale order.i am not able to find any  conditions that related to VAT or CST.

JCST(CST) and JIVP(VAT) should be visible in pricing analysis, Refer following example.

If you don't get your condition type for VAT(JIVP) & CST(JCST) in pricing analysis. That means system is not determining correct pricing procedure as per your requirement.

Then check whether system is determining correct/desired pricing procedure for the sales order.

Hope you are aware that in one sales order item either one of VAT or CST will be applicable.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

thanks for your reply.

here, i have no requirement of  VAT or CST.so,i exempt customer and material masters from the

tax.and in pricing procedures also pricing elements JIVP and JCST is not maintained.and still while creating sale order i am finding error as i said above.

Thanking you,

Bhaskar.Y.J

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On 16.07.2013 you wrote:

while creating sale order (error number v1906 )please maintain VAT or CST in conditions is displaying.In pricing procedure there no conditions for VAT or CST.and in Material master the material is full exempt from the tax...how to process sale order in such case?

As I already mentioned this my previous that error message no V1 906 is not standard message number.

And this might have develop to control some user action. So, kindly take help of an ABAPer in your team to understand root cause of this error. Further, one of the reason for this error can be due routine assigned against these condition type in pricing procedure.

In addition to that, most of the case tax condition type are marked as required/mandatory in pricing.

So, when the customer & material is relevant for tax, you might maintain relevant condition record to determine tax rate with relevant tax code.

CountryTax Class. for CustomerTax Class. for MaterialTax Rate
IN115%

But, when either the customer & material is not relevant for tax, you might not maintain relevant condition record. Thus, if your tax condition type are mandatory in your prcing then you have to maintain relevant combination for 0% tax rate.

CountryTax Class. for CustomerTax Class. for MaterialTax Rate
IN100 %
IN000 %
IN010 %

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that those tax conditions are not mandatory in the pricing procudre. (Go to V/08 t-code, Look for the "Required" column and uncheck the checkbox).

Also, you can perform an analysis in your sales order by cliking on the "Analysis" button in the sales order @ item level under the Condiotions tab.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i already check tax conditions in pricing procedure VAT and CST are not at all a mandatory field or required field.when i clicked analyzed (pricing procedure) in sale order.i am not able to find any  conditions that related to VAT or CST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following:

1) From your latest update understand that there could be a possibility that those TAX condition types would have deleted post the creation of the sales order and hence check the Pricing procedure Change Log.Somebody would have modified the pricing procedure.

2) Please check the Service Rendered date in your sales order Vs Customer Master TAx Classification Vs Material Tax Classification Vs Condition Record rate during the required valid period.

regards

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

plz check your customer Tax Classification number in the sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customer master both JCST and JIVP is given as tax exempt(i.e 0).