SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funded Program AVC error at MIRO

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

We are having a strange issue while doing MIRO for PO containing FM account assignment funded program.. Funded program is being inherited correctly as per PR, PO and it is correctly depicted in GRN document , however when user trying to post its invoice system issues AVC error .OFUP settings are GRIR Update based. I turned on trace and found that funded program gets derived upon simulating MIRO document but when i click post system gives error message of AVC ..Please note that funded program is being derived based on Material type and Purchasing group in PR..Please guide me.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Please share the screen shots of 1. FM posting of MIGO (line item overview as well as drilldown); 2 long text of MIRO AVC error.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Please share the screen shots of 1. FM posting of MIGO (line item overview as well as drilldown); 2 long text of MIRO AVC error.

0 Kudos

Please attached images in sequences of GRN, MIRO trace and AVC error

0 Kudos

Atif,

Again, GR is a "wash", debit and credit the same account assignment, therefore, no AVC impact (is it really what you intended to do). For the IR, I believe what happened is the control object of Funded Program is blank. Have you manually defined your budget structure? If not check the configuration for control object derivation (Spro -> ....-> BCS ->AVC -> Settings for AVC Ledger -> Define Derivation Strategy for Control Object) to find out whether something has been done to cause control object for Funded Program roll up to the top (blank).

Thanks,

Ming

0 Kudos

Hi Ming:

Issue has been resolved, there was issue in legacy PR uploaded which had correct funded program derived as can be seen in document journal for BUDCON , but its PO somehow did not derive funded program , upon GRN funded program was derived but as soon as invoice is posted with reference to PO system issued AVC error. We fixed PO through reassignment of MIGO document and it corrected subsequent document and funded program AVC error vanished.

Regard