cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOCS is not working with error message NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I just test the idocs message from SAP -> XI -> Filesystem.

I have created idocs: ZPC_AMS_MSG.ZP_AMS_I which contain structure as follows:

ZP_AMS_I

IDOC

BEGIN

ZPC_AMS_SEG1

SEGMENT

CUST_CODE

CUST_NAME

ZPC_AMS_SEG2

SEGMENT

CHAR_ID

CHAR_VALUE

I also created data types DT_idoc_cust:

DT_idoc_cust

custid

custnm

charcust

charid

charval

I created message interface inbound-async with message type name MT_idoc_cust

and do the mapping.

In configuration, I created business system ZBS_R3BACKEND which already defined

SLD and communication channel: cc_idoc_ackchn as receiver (adapter idoc). This communication channel to be used to receive acknowledgement.

I created business servic BSV_IDOC2FS and communication channel cc_idoc_filechn

communication channel file as receiver and put the file in directory /tmp.

In receiver determination: sender is ZBS_R3BACKEND with interface ZPC_AMS_MSG.ZP_AMS_I and in configured receiver I include BSV_IDOC2FS with

receiver partner message interface idoc inbound with interface mapping program and

receiver agreement idoc file channel.

finally I also create receiver agreement to get idoc acknowledgement from BSV_IDOC2FS service and receiver ZBS_R3BACKEND with interface * and namespace * with channel cc_idoc_ackchn.

I reviwed several times everthing seems OK but when testing the scenario, I got

the following error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

and also in acknowledgement hierarchy the error shows:

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>INTEGRATION_SERVER_XD1</SAP:P1>

<SAP:Stack>Unable to convert the sender service INTEGRATION_SERVER_XD1 to an ALE logical system</SAP:Stack>

</SAP:Error

Could you please help me what steps I miss ?

Regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

0 Kudos

Working now.

Thanks to you all.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

It's working now. I found the problem that in receiver business system I also have to

assign logical system manually.

Thanks for your answer.

Big Thanks

daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check the below links

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is useful..</i>

0 Kudos

Is there relation with namespace ?

here the sender namespace:

ZPC_AMS_MSG.ZP_AMS_I urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages ZATP_SWCOMP01 , 1.0 of zatp

here the receiver namespace:

MIIA_idoc_inb http://testing.co.xx/workshop04 ZXXX_SWCOMP01 , 1.0 of zatp

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Daniel,

That is not problem with namespace..i think you forgot to activate the receiver service..just check all object are activated. after activating still if you are getting delete entire id object with business system also and recreate.

For IDOC that is the standard namespace.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is not related to receiverdetermination ,whether you creaeted or not.

It is somthing related to receiver systemwhich was configured in Receier determination.

check the target BS is correct or not or the inbound interface.

Did you configured the proper receiver technical system..

OR

Check the Receiver Determination is configured correctly. i.e R/3

Verify all the configurations like SM59, Partner Profile/Logical systems. etc. Also check in SM58 of R/3 system.Make sure that All the objects are activated in the Directory.Refresh the cache.Verify is the business system is pointing to correct R/3 system . Go to Business system/Service->Menu->Adapter specific identifiers in the directory

You can test your configuration with sample

payload.

In ID goto to TOOLS -

> Test Configuration for testing.

Hope in this way you can still find at which point the interface goes wrong.

In R/3 system, you should have added a new Logical syste, in transaction bd54. And also for the same Logical system, you must have created partner profile in we20. Copy that Logical system name.

Go to Integration Directory, open the sender business system, choose Adapter specific identifiers and paste the copied Logical system name

Also see this link /people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is helpful..</i>

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Yes, I have repeated 3 times to re-create the scenario and the result is the same.

I saw in sxmb_moni :

sender: ZBS_R3BACKEND

namespace: urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

sender interface: ZPC_AMS_MSG.ZP_AMS_ITYP

but

no receiver service, receiver namespace and receiver interface.

Port also already created R3 : we21 -> port PRTXD1

we19 -> FILESYS with message type ZPC_AMS_MSG.

Please help me...

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. In SLD, ZBS_R3BACKEND has a logical system for client 310 and both XI and R3 system has logical system which I created using bd54.

Sender is idoc interface and target is message interface (inbound to file system).

I don't know why xi complain no receiver determination.

I have created receiver determination which is ZBS_R3BACKEND as sender and

BSV_IDOC2FS as receiver service. When I have a look at sxmb_moni,

there is no receiver service.

Please give me a clue to solve my problem.

Regards,

daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

delete the receiver determination and recreate the receiver determination ..and select correct interfaces..againt test the scenario.

If still you are getting the same error..post

Reagrds,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Check these details in SXMB_MONI

Sender Service

Sender Interface

Sender Interface Namespace

This should be exactly the same with your Receiver Determination. Check for typo errors too. (Forget about Receiver Service).

I beleive ther is some error. But if every thig is correct, do some change in description of Receiver Determination and activate the object.

Now run your scenario and check.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

just go to the change lists tab both in IR and ID.......activate all your objects in IR and ID........again test your scenaio..........

if this NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC error still comes, then in ID delete recever determination, interface determinatin and reciver agreement.......recreate all these things again........see if the interface mapping you have created in IR is coming in interface determintaion or not.........If your interface mapping is coming, then save these things and activate these things....then your this problem should be solved.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the scenario is working for IDoc to File later try with Acknowledgement

please see the below pdf how to handle IDoc acks

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50b499b...

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is helpful..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

<i>In receiver determination: sender is ZBS_R3BACKEND with interface ZPC_AMS_MSG.ZP_AMS_I and in configured receiver I include BSV_IDOC2FS with

receiver partner message interface idoc inbound with interface mapping program and

receiver agreement idoc file channel.</i> - See you will have 2 reciever deteminations in your scenario......one for ZPC_AMS_MSG.ZP_AMS_I idoc from SAP to File system.......second for getting ack from file system and sending the ack to SAP...........so in first case receiver agreement will be file adapter and in second case recver agreeemnt will be idoc adapter for ack......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

</SAP:Error

- The probelm in Receiver determination sender service : ZBS_R3BACKEND

sender interface is IDOC : ZPC_AMS_MSG.ZP_AMS_I and idoc namespace.

Receiver service is : BSV_IDOC2FS

Receiver service is : Inbound Interface which is created in IR.( based on customer message type created interface has to select 0

then select the interface mapping particulat sender interface and receiver interface what did u created in IR.

I think what you created configuration in ID problem..please go throuw the all the steps..in IR once agin check the inteface mapping has created source is IDOC target is Inbound interface and mapping program has created IDOC to File mapping.

sender service : ZBS_R3BACKEND it required the logical system if not add the logical system at technical system level.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Your receiver Determinatin object fails.

>>In receiver determination: sender is ZBS_R3BACKEND with interface ZPC_AMS_MSG.ZP_AMS_I and in configured receiver I include BSV_IDOC2FS with

Here check the sender details again. Sender interface must be the IDOC.

Open SXMB_MONI and check your msg fro the sender system details. They match exactly the details in Receiver Determination.

Regards,

Jai Shankar