cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log off and redirect... it seems it works but it doesn't

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm facing an issue about "ITS Mobile" and I hope you can help me. I'm working on a a SAP ECC 6.0 (SAP_BASIS 701 0003).

I developed my own ITS mobile internet service to create WM transfer order, I published it and it works fine, with an exception when I press the Function Key F8 to logoff.

I configured my GUI Status Function key as follow :

Function Key                     F8

Function Code                    EX

Functional Type                    T  Transaction Code

Function Text                    Log off

And in the SICF I specified as redirect url (under Error Pages==>Logoff Page folders) the internet service itself, so that as I logoff from the application, I'm redirect to the login page.

So far, so good. The issue is that when I re-try to logon after a first logon, it appears a page saying "Login in process" or something

similar and then I'm forwarded to the logon page again, without any chance to login anymore.

I can login again only if I refresh the browser page or if I restart my  IE session .

It happens only when I press the function key, If I logoff clicking on the Logoff icon proposed by the standard template in the header, the new login works fine.

I found out a work-around, creating my own redirect page that, on the "onLoad" event, forwards the user to the service login page, but I don't think it should work in this way.

Any suggestions ?

Many thanks,

Gianluca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gianluca,

Is the same issue happening if you use a Desktop/Laptop IE and a Mobile IE(what device type and OS version are you using)?

If issue is happening on a Desktop/Laptop IE. (what version?)

I would suggest tracing via HTTPWatch and look at the POST requests when carrying out the F8 action and re-logon.

Regards,

Oisín

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisín,

thank you for your answer. It happens on my laptop, running IE 9 or Google Chrome (v 28.0.1500.72 m). It also happens on the mobile device, a barcode reader PSC Falcon with Windows CE - IE 8. I'll try the trace as you suggest.

Many Thanks,

Gianluca

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gianluca,

What Kernel are you using?

Regards,

Oisín

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisín,

these are the System Kernel information   

Kernel release    701

Compilation       NT  

Sup.Pkg lvl.      150

ABAP Load         1565

CUA load          32

Mode              opt

Rsyn file

Thank you again,

Gianluca

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gianluca,

If you trace using HTTPWatch - what are the values that you see in the 'POST' data?

How does it differ for the 'F8' key V's the 'Click' event for the logoff icon.

Regards,

Oisín

Answers (0)