Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have requirement in pricing procedure wherein the process:

1) Contract is created and then a sales order is created with reference to contract.

2) One sales order completely refers a contract always

3) At the time of contract creation a freight value is added in pricing procedure manually suppose of value Rs 50

4) Now at the time of creation of sales order this freight value may increase or decrease (because of business requirement)

5)The pricing procedure is as follows in contract at the time of creation of contract.Here freight is not the exact freight it is notional

pr00    1000

zpdi      

zfri          50

sub total    1050 (Should always remain same)

6) At the time of creation of sales order the freight my increase or decrease in that case the values are changed maunally as follows:

In case of freight increases by say Rs. 5

Pr00     1000 (No change)

zpdi           -5  (negative value added proportionatly)

zfri            55  (Value increased by Rs 5)

Subtotal    1050 (Same value as in contract)

In case of Freight decreases by say Rs 5

Pr00     1000      (No change)

zpdi           5  (negative value added proportionatly)

zfri            45  (Value decreased by Rs 5)

Subtotal    1050 (Same value as in contract)

So my requirement is how can i do this whole process automatically i.e if  i change Rs 50 (As in contract)  to 50 or 45 automatically the corresponding increased or decreased value should be added to condition type zpdi.

Can any one look into this issue.

Regards,

udai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Uday,

Very interesting. You may work like this.

Currently you are creating a sales order with reference to contract.

1) Create copy of pricing procedure assign to contract

2) Add one more new condition as Z101 which is same as ZFRI and which is not statistical. and ZFRI will be statistical.

3) at time of sales order all condition will be copy from contract to sales order. So 50 will be copy from ZFRI(Contract) to ZFRI(Order).

4) You need to enter actual freight(Let say 55) at time of sales order in new condition Z101.

5) For ZDPI step will be ZFRI to Z101. So in ZDPI value will be -5.

6) For subtotal make sum of PR00 + Z101 + ZDPI.(1000 + 55 + (-5) = 1050).

At run time it might be possible you need to add some formula. I am not be able to try same in my system.

Pl check accordingly.

Regards,

PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Create another condition type for freight, say ZFRF.

In the sequencing of your pricing procedure this condition type (ZFRF) would be the 1st one and as a manual condition type. Assign subtotal D to it.

The one entered in contarct should be non-modifiable in sales order (ZFRI). Assign subtotal E to it.

For the condition type ZDPI assign alternate calculation type as 12.

Your pricing procedure should be somewhat like table below.

Regards

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Uday,

I think you create calculation routing for your condition type and provide to logic ABAPer because of pricing system will not pick up for + or - value in condition or sub total value.

Thanks

Arun         

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udai,

you need to keep somehow the value of condition ZFRI before manual changes to calculate automatically ZPDI. You can have an additional condition, let's call  zfri2 copy of zfri , statistical and defined as no manual entries allowed, wich will retrieve same record data as ZFRI.

Your schema

PR00

ZFRI2...............................................................50 ...50 ..50

ZFRI ................................................................50....45...55

ZPDI with a calculation formula ZFRI2-ZFRI ....0.....5.....-5

Regards,

JM

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

joan,

I liked (some parts of your) post!

But if you make ZFRI2 (actually it should be 4 characters but anyway) a copy of ZFRI, then how

ZFRI2 = 50 when ZFRI = 45 (or 55)?

Thanks, in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

correct, conditions are up to 4 characters, a typo error.

If you maintain condition values for ZFR2 as well as ZFRI, you have original value before changes on ZFRI, thus able to compare both conditions. Calculation formula for ZPDI can be obtained from subtotals assigned to conditions ZFR2 and ZFRI.

Schema

PR00

ZFRI2...............................................................50 ...50 ..50

ZFRI ................................................................50....45...55

ZPDI with a calculation formula ZFRI2-ZFRI ....0.....5.....-5

Regards,

JM

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its really interesting, and I will suggest following pricing procedure:

Try this and hope you will achieve your requirement.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Interesting, the logic could be like this:

Please check and share the result with me:

Pr00     1000      (No change) – Assign Sub Total as "D"

zfri            45                              

Sub Total 1   FROM (PR00) TO (ZFRI)   Assign Sub Total as "E"

zpdi           5                                                       Assign Calculation Formula as "12"    

Subtotal  2  1050                        – FROM (SUb Total 1) TO (ZPDI)

Regards