cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing condition table grp currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SD billing document, I have item condition type ZS01 (revenue 120000 THB), ZC01 (cost 8000 THB), MWST (tax), so which table stores billing condition type ZS01/ZC01? is it the same table stores Sales order condition type value as well?

since each billing doc has different ZS01, I want condition value in THB and group currency USD as well, does the above table meet my requirement?

so revenue in USD may be 7000 USD, the above table can find this value?

also I create a Z table which maps condition type, GL to value field, for example ZS01, 400000 map to value field VV001 (revenue),

after I get 120000 THB (7000 uSD) from table, any BAPI or standard function module will post this value to CO-PA value field VV001 by looking up in my Z table?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Check BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_RECORD this delivers for a given accounting document the other CO-documents depending on REC_KEY, needless to say that the CO document must exist.

If REC_KEY = COPA its the CO-PA doc. number, COPCA is the profit-center doc. number, COBK is the CO doc. number.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, how about:

in SD billing document, I have item condition type ZS01 (revenue 120000 THB), ZC01 (cost 8000 THB), MWST (tax), so which table stores billing condition type ZS01/ZC01? is it the same table stores Sales order condition type value as well?

since each billing doc has different ZS01, I want condition value in THB and group currency USD as well, does the above table meet my requirement?

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva Kumar wrote:

thanks, how about:

Yes, you can check the values in the same table where the pricing details of sales order is stored. But, the document condition number will be different for the sales order and the invoice.  Get the document condition number from VBRK and pass this value to KONV table to get the pricing details related to this specific document.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar