cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter application navigation : Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to the webdynpro world. I am trying to learn using the sample tutorials provided on sdn.

I tried building the inter application navigation project.

After the deployment of both applications under the project when I run the first application and press the button for navigation the second application is not displayed. I checked the url value by putting that in a separate browser window , it brings up the second application,ie: independently the url value functions properly but it does not work when I try from the first application.

I cross checked from the sample application tutorial , all the steps have been followed.

Is there any other step that is to be implemented before deploying the application.

Please help me out with this.

Thnx,

Pravesh Puria.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravesh,

If you have not missed any of the steps,

Then right click the project and build then deploy the project, not the individual applications.

Now try.

Regards

Abhimanyu L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravesh,

If my memory serves me well, inter-application navigation in WD tutorials described using exit plug with Url parameter.

Make sure that:

1. You have marked corresponding outbound plug as Exit plug.

2. Check name of Url parameters -- it must be Url (note the case of letters)

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valery ,

Your solution worked .

Thank you.

Pravesh Puria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying for the create the external window the second application information.

Then your second window interfaceview should be associated with second application.

I mean go to the second application properties and add the second application interfaceview.

Then it might helps you.

Thanks,

Lohi.