cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create any views in HANA Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frzz,

When am trying to create the Attribute View/Analytical View / Calculation View am getting an error "The CreateTableEntry is missing for _SYS_REPO:INACTIVE_OBJECTCROSSREF "

Initially i have created the views, but after the HANA system restart am facing this issue.

Can some one please help to resolve this issue.

I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Best Regards,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Could you check your account in security navigator? it seems like SYSTEM account base on your screenshot, if so please check SQL privileges, whether it contains "_SYS_REPO" schema, and select privileges.

Beside, you may not save and active your view before you restart, so could you delete inactive view and create new view to save and active them, or you delete related records from "_SYS_REPO"."INACTIVE_OBJECTCROSSREF" for your inactive view. such as

delete  from "_SYS_REPO"."INACTIVE_OBJECTCROSSREF"  where "FROM_OBJECT_NAME"='your view name';

Finally, could you check error detail information, you maybe find error code information, you can find root reason base on sql reference document for error code.

You can download related reference document from below link.

http://help.sap.com/hana_platform/

Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jerry,

Thanks for your update.

am using SYSTEM user. And this user have all privileges to create and modify any views. And am unable to view or edit the data on "INACTIVE_OBJECTCROSSREF" getting the same error.

As you suggested i will check the error log and come back to you.

Thanks you.

Best Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I used SYSTEM account in my test environment, I can create any views now.

Could you fetch privileges for SYSTEM account and share screenshot, the sample SQL:

select OBJECT_TYPE,SCHEMA_NAME,PRIVILEGE from "SYS"."GRANTED_PRIVILEGES" where grantee='SYSTEM'.

Did you add or update privileges for SYSTEM account?

Regards,

Jerry.

Answers (0)