cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP certification - which certificate should i take?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I runned an implementation project before 3 years to the company were I have worked. We implemented SAP Business all in one with the following modules : FI, SD, CO, MM, and in phase II we implemented PP and Warehouse Management.

I am very interested in the SAP certifications cause I believe they will help me in me career.  I entered to the training website of SAP and to the solutions I noticed the following certifications:

1) SAP Application

2) SAP Business All in one

3) SAP Business one

4) SAP ERP

5) SAP Netweaver.

Can somebody point me out where I can read which are the differences?

I am looking for a certificate which will cover implementation / consulting services to clients.

thx in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Constantine,

I am afraid you might have been misguided, they are not the certification, but platforms / applications / products. Each one has its own number of certifications. For differences about these words / literature, you may please search on internet.

You need to decided your interest / area, then little research on this forum would help you to decide, as each certification would help in someway or ther other in implementation / consulting experience.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and thank you for your reply.

Can you pls let me know if you know any location where I can find the differences in the platforms / applications / products?

I am asking you this in order as you say to decide about the area.

thx in advance

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Constantine,

you can either use http://help.sap.com/ to browse through the different products or you can complete the SAP01 e-learning course (also available on iPad) to understand the different products.

https://training.sap.com/v2/course/sap01e-sap-overview-e-learning-010-gb-en/

Feel free to change to the country you are based in to see the correct currency.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Arnold