cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANY RECOMMENDATION FOR SAP FICO BOOKS ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Professionals,

I just completed training in SAP FICO module and I plan on taking the SAP FI associate certification exam soon. I’m thinking of investing in some books to broaden my knowledge and also help in preparing for the exams. Can you please suggest the best SAP FICO configuration books out there? I found a few on amazon (see list below). Are any of these any good?

1. Configuring SAP ERP Financials and Controlling by Peter Jones and John Burger (March 30,2009)
  2. Configuring Financial Accounting in SAP by Narayanan Veeriah   (October,2011 SAP Press)
  3. SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting (FI) with SAP ERP 6.0 by K Kiran and Augustine D (Dec 3, 2010) 

The Peter Jones book has the most review, however since it is published in 2009, I’m of the opinion this might be outdated? .The Configuring Financial Accounting in SAP by Narayanan Veeriah   is more current (2011) but has only one review on amazon which is not good. The last book on the list is for the certification exam, it only has two reviews and both reviews are good.

Your feedback will be most appreciated. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olufolake,

These books are only complimentary and may not good enough to pass examination. (No negative remark for these books, indeed!!!)

Please go through TFIN50 and TFIN52.

If you have sometime, please read, help.sap.com

please check the materials required for this exam.

training.sap.com

All the best.

Regards,

Ravi

PS: Please note these materials are copy righted materials, not available for free distribution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thank you for your reply. Will go through the suggested materials. As you said,I know these books are just complimentary. I Just need a good  book  to use as an addendum  to the materials on training.sap.com.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Can you please advise where can I buy the below materials.

SAP125 SAP Navigation 2005 (e-learning)

ERP001 Management Empowered By SAP ERP (e-learning)

ERP020 Management Empowered by SAP Financials (e-learning)

SM001 Introduction to SAP Solution Manager (e-learning)

TFIN50 Financial Accounting 1 (e-learning)

TFIN20 Management Accounting 1 (e-learning)

TFIN22 Financial Accounting 11 (e-learning)

Regards,

Vivek

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

if you are planning on taking an SAP Certification in Financial Accounting or Management accounting you can purchase all of the above materials as a combined SAP E-Academy self-paced learning program with system access and mentor support:

http://training.sap.com/v2/course/tfin2e-sap-eacademy-financials---management-accounting-e-academies...

http://training.sap.com/v2/course/tfin5e-sap-eacademy-financials---financial-accounting-e-academies-...

Feel free to adjust the country you are based in.

Kind regards,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi

Regards,

M. Nadeem

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best thing I would ever advise to learn the fundamentals is SAP help.

abuabdullah17
0 Kudos

dear sir ravi iam trying to find those book is that possible to give us any details or link where we can download these books i.e Tfin50 amd TNfin52

regards