cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel expense - Mileage rates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We tried to change the Flat Rates for Travel-mileage rates in our development system in Travel Expenses>Trip Reimbursement Amounts>Define Flat Rates for Travel Costs

After delimiting the existing rates we have defined the new rates with period starting from 15/07/2013. While we executed PR05 transaction, we are getting the following error message. 

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "????????????????????????????????????????" had to
    terminated because it has
   come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following syntax error occurred in program "SAPMP56T " in include "MP56
    " in
   line 2181:
   ""WA_PERIO" is not type-compatible with formal parameter "PERIO"."

Could you please tell me what was the cause of this error and how to fix this?  Thanks in advance....

Regards

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Unfortunately I cannot tell you exactly why you are getting this message but it has got to be something with the data set in table T706F (flat rates for travel cost) or the actual employee data that transaction PR05 doesn't like.

Line 2181 of the program SAPMP56T is doing a RETRO CHECK as per the code below

Line 2181               IF cl_fitv_retro_check=>check_retro_ok( perio = wa_perio ) = abap_false"GLW

Line 2182               MESSAGE i256(ptra_web_interface).

Line 2183               PERFORM leave_screen USING wa_head-schem.

I suggest that you get your developer and ask them to debug this. It would not take him long to find out the cause of this.

Hope this helps

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for the Reply and suggestions.... We did raise the OSS message and got the info the Append created in PTP42 is not in PTRV_PERIO structure. Now i have told this to Abap team and corrected. The PR05 transaction is working as usual...

Regards

Shankar

Answers (0)