cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Based on Scale to be adjusted in Final Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Pricing for one product is based on quantity scale like from 0-199 cases prince is 100 Rs. and for 200- onwards pricing is 90Rs.

This scale is set on  monthly basis i.e every month pricing are going to be changed . If customer order is of 200 cases i.e. price is 90/- but due to stock issues delivery is of 100 cases only and in invoice beacuse of qty system is again changes price to 100/- ( scale redetermination).

Now the requirement is if we delivery balance qty in next invoice, system should adjust pricing accordingly as total delivery to customer is 200 cases.

I can not change pricing controls as this is common for all material codes.

Please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Message was edited by Moderator - Don't post your subject line in all CAPS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VTFL

choose your Delivery and Billing Document then select in item  level

maintain  Billing Quantity-D

Pricing Type-B

save it and test

I hope it will work.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to write a routine and assign it to your condition type in the "Scale Formula".

The logic could be like this:

During the creation of the billing document - Check the VBFA (Document Flow) table and add the quantity in the current billing document + the quantity already billed and then apply the scales accordingly as per the scale value maintained in the condition record.

Please check and let me know.

regards

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI TG,

I can not change pricing controls as this is common for all material codes.

Please help to resolve this issue.

I do not know what exactly copy control in your system. But one thing if you set the Copying control where Pricing Type should be "Copying pricing element unchanged and redetermine taxes" .

So at the time of Sales order the qty is 200 so the price will be rs.90 and you can deliver 100 and in the billing system will take the price from the Sales order which is Rs.90 not 100 as delivery qty is 100.

Hope this is clear.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman ,

Yes that is ok but i cannot change this as if by any reason i am not able to deliver full qnatity even then in that case business do not want to apply discounted price.

I want some solution so that i can  take avg pricing in the final invoice if traget is achived.

Thanks

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TG,

You can also think for the SAP standard Rebate process to meet your requirement.

Apart from that you have to go for some customization.

Do let me know how you are think to meet this requirement.

Thanks,

Suman$

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Redetermine condition in the copy rules. If you can't do it with customizing tools there are userexits. Please, see SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF for further information.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo