0 Kudos

Hi

We are planning for a trading sales model -

DateActivity
15.07.2013Shipment from source plant1 to destination plant2
25.07.2013We get a sales order to be shipped from plant2
04.08.2013Shipment ends up arrival at plant2
05.08.2013Transportation from plant2 to customer ship-to

Plant1 and Plant2 belong to the same company code / sales organization. Then on 05.08.2013 when we launch delivery to customer, the billing date is expected to be 15.07.2013 and payment term will be calculated on basis of that. Then obviously we are trying to post to previous fiscal period.

Now my question is - is there any standard business model to do this practice or it's completely a customized process?

yu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhilash_roy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any table where the SO from plant 2 & STO from Plant 1 relationship is maintained?

Regards,

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I think it's all in the STO history table, right?

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go with Intra company STO- Two step procedure(for stock transfer between palnts)

then create normal sales cycle with receving plant

configure payment terms is such way that Default base line date as Document date in OBB8

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kumar but can I put the GI date at plant1 as our billing date to customer?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Actually,Goods are selling  from Plant 2 to Customer but that Goods shipped from Plant 1 to Plant 2 .I think ,STO Process will be fit for this because of Goods will be shipped from Plant 1 to Plant 2 and then from here ,you will dispatch the goods to Customer or else Consignment Process also good for this .

Let me know ,your comments on above my statement .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we will use STO to move goods from plant1 to plant2. But what about the invoice to end customer? The difficult part is that we need the billing date to be the goods issue date from plant1.

yu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

But what about the invoice to end customer? The difficult part is that we need the billing date to be the goods issue date from plant 1.

In this case ,you have to manually maintain the Billing Date in creation of Billing Document in VF01 .

can I put the GI date at plant1 as our billing date to customer?

Do you know, creation Billing Date before Delivery creation at Plant 1 ? Or else instead of putting that date ( Billing Date ) in GI Field , Change the any one Unusing Field Description at Delivery level and maintain the Billing  in that Field at Delivery level at Plant 1 .

If yo have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren