cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert SAP Note - Transport applied over SAP Patch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have made a mistake in our test system.

we have recently applied SAP HR patch in Test system but due impact was not coming in HR payroll program, we re-import an old Transport request (SAP Note) in test system. now the problem, this sap note is now in active version for payroll program and updated SAP patch version is now in inactive version mode. this created lots of issue in Payroll program. i tried to convert SAP Patch version (Version Management)  in Payroll Program as active version but system not allowing us to make this modifications due to 'HR restricted modifiable mode'.

please help me to reactivate SAP Patch version in program. Patch re upgrade also not possible after successfully patch upgrade.

regards,

Himanshu Shrivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

You can reset SAP NOTE from Tcode SNOTE.

Goto Tcode SNOTE , select SAP NOTE and then goto menu SAP Note and select

Reset SAP note implementation.

Thanks and Regards,

Kunal Gahlot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to make the changes in quality system you need to first open the system in Scc4 and Se06. Which i don't think you should do.

As the changes that you have done in transport DVRK924253 are due to sap note you can go in snote and de-implement the note in snote option and move the transport in Quality.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just wanted to check one more thing that the note that generated the transport DVRK924253 was created before patch SAPKE60086 was applied in dev or after.

If before them you have to open Quality and revert the changes.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for your quick response..

Notes were applied earlier in last March and patch upgrade made in last week.

i cant make changes direct in Quality System because HR Objects are open for changes in 'Restricted Modifiabilty' mode and not allowing us to make direct changes. I am also unable to revert sap note in development system and transport till Quality System because this note is not valid now in system.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok can you first check how many changes are included in transport DVRK924253.

As the transport was applied in last march so Dev will still have correct active version.

Create a new transport and manually add all the object that are in DEV related to transport DVRK924253.

release the transport and import in QUA.

This solution is based on that the transport was not reimported in DEV.

If the changes have been reimported in DEV then as mentioned earlier try to retrieve the active version by snote or se38.

DEV is always open for all changes so you would e able to make those changes.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Manas_Vincit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

Check which Program and functions are affected with SAP notes . you can check in SNOTE ( what Programs and Functions ). Now do a remote comparison with system where everything is running fine .  And correct the same .  You will get some activation problem but it will start working .

Thanks

Manas Behra