Saposcol Not work in 720 Kernel
In Kernel 720 Saposcol not work How we start ...
Please follow these steps to install the sap host agent..
Installation Under UNIX
Please don't forget to download correct SAP hostagent from service market place.
SAP HostAgent is available on the SAP Service Marketplace (http://service.sap.com/swdc) under following menu path: "Support Packages and Patches" -> "Browse our Download Catalog" -> "SAP Technology Components" -> "SAP HOST AGENT".
For NetWeaver 7.00, 7.01, 7.10 and 7.11 you must not use the 7.20 EXT version of SAP HostAgent.
1. Switch to the root user, because you need to perform the installation under root.
2. If the SAPOSCOL working directory does not yet exist on the host, create the directory usr/sap/tmp.
3. Copy the archive SAPHOSTAGENT.SAR to a temporary directory (e.g /tmp/hostagent).
4. Decompress the SAPHOSTAGENT.SAR archive with the SAPCAR tool, following SAP Note 212876. Normally, you use the following command for decompression and executing it in the directory of the archive:
sapcar -xvf SAPHOSTAGENT.SAR
5. Among other things, the archive contains the saphostexec program. Install SAPHOSTCONTROL by entering the following command:
For more information about monitoring hosts with SAPHostControl and saphostexec, see the following link: