Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM integrated with 2 ECC??

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a question regarding integration Is it possible to integrate CLM with 2 ECC?

To create the Outline Agreements in one ECC or the other, I think this decision can be taken by PI, am I right?

How can i configure this scenario??

Thank you for your answers.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Do you mean that if CLM Master Agreements can be integrated two ECC systems for Outline Agreements ?

If so, yes CLM can be integrated to multiple ECC systems which needs to be configured both in CLM and PI. You need to configure two external systems in CLM and Set up the Master Agreement Type integration parameters accordingly. You should refer to the system administrators integration guide which does include configuration steps for the scenario of integration to multiple backend ECC systems

Regards,

Parankush

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the Parankush,

I was checking the guide and didn't find any integration to send Master Agreements to multiple ERP systems. The scenarios that are in the guide are:

- 4.3.3Integration of Suppliers with Multiple SAP ERP Systems

I guess that is for the module. Supplier Management.

We are not using SRM, We had a SAP OSS and they told us that if

there is no SRM they won't support multiple ERP integration, it should be just 1 ERP Std integration.

What do you think about the situation?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian ,

Multiple ERP is only for Vendor replication only.In a given context you can only create one ISC for ERP type , therefore only one connection can be established at once with ERP and when SRM will be there , you can maintain Suppliers of ERP in SRM too and then you can add those ERP suppliers in  contracts in Sourcing .so when you publish to SRM , you can then replicate the follown documents to respective ERPs.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parankush,

Is there a way to integrate CLM with multiple ECC backend systems, if so What are steps we need to take care.

Can you please provide some guidance.

Our requirement is to publish outline agreements to multiple ECC systems.

Thanks

Krish

Answers (0)