cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to get a SAP job while having teaching experience with good knowledge in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am working in engineering college as professor.i have 10 years of experience in computer science and engineering.my age is 41 years .i am very much interested in software industry.and i want to do job with SAP.pl suggest me what module is good for me and is it possible to enter into this field at this age and this experience.pl advice me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Age would never be a problem, as long as you have passion for SAP. I know few people who shifted from teaching profession to SAP.

The module is something you need to decide based on your interest. If you can please let us know more about about your background, people may be able to suggest you.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I am working in SAP ABAP for the past 4 years.

If you really want to be in SAP, then i would advise you to get SAP certified in one of the modules - FI, MM, SD etc.

And yes, it's possible of course but it depends how you envision yourself in future ?

Regards,

Rajat Bothra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

If you are good in Systems you can go ahead with SAP BASIS, or if you are good at programming side , you can choose SAP ABAP