cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer stock to the multiple bins ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts ,

If I want to transfer a specific bin's stock within warehouse to the multiple storage type's multiple bins or transfer the stock from multiple storage type's bins to a specific bin by mvt. type 999 , then what to do / or how could it possible ?? any specific tcode ? -- I tried with LT01 & LT10 ... but didn't able to map the desired scenario - it's happening with one after one .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

... to transfer a specific bin's stock within warehouse to the multiple storage type's multiple bins

For this scenario, please try using LT01 - on the selection screen where you fill in movement type, material etc., click on the "Preparation" button in order to go to the putaway preparation screen in which you can fill in multiple storage types/bins.

... transfer the stock from multiple storage type's bins to a specific bin by mvt. type 999

You can use LT10 for this scenario, just select multiple storage bins and click on the "storage transfer in foreground" button (or press Crtl+Shift+F12) and specify the destination type/bin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wang-Sir ,

thanks for your reply .

LT10 is working properly ...

but in case of LT01 - to press the " preparation" button , it'll happen the same scenario - TO is created one after one ... after confirmation of one TO then you can do same process for another TO ...

precisely , I think LT01 is nt working for this ( to transfer a specific bin's stock within warehouse to the multiple storage type's multiple bins)  scenario ........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

LT01 should work for transferring the stock from one storage bin to multiple storage types bins and it will create only one TO. Your movement type should have TO creation =1 for screen control in the configuration.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya-bhasker sir ,

I''ve done the necessary configuration as of advice and it works properly .. thanks a lot , sir

Thanks a lot , Wang sir also ...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As Mr. Wang suggested, if you want to transfer from multiple bins/to a bin or multiple bins then LB10 is the best option.

Regards,

Vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth ,

LB10 -  most probably the tcode to display the transfer requirements in bulk ........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes LB10 is for TR display, well it was a mistake. I intended to type LT10.

Thanks for correcting.

Vineeth