Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit control management - OVA8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

just a few questions on Automatic Credit Control, OVA8 t_code:

• IF "Static" and "Dynamic" flags are both ticked (CMPAA,CMPAB), how the system works?
  • IF Dynamic control (CMPAB) is NOT set BUT related "Reaction" and "Status/Block" are set (WSREA and WLSET), Dynamic control is considered activated or not?
  • IF Horizon (WSWIN) is equal to 0 (zero), it means that the system does not control any order (ignoring/allowing all)? On the contrary, if WSWIN is left blank, it means that all the orders are considered, similar to "Static credit control"?

Thanks a lot for your reply

Regards,

Alessio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alessio,

IF "Static" and "Dynamic" flags are both ticked (CMPAA,CMPAB), how the system works?

- If Static & Dynamic both are ticked, system will execute both check & react based on controls defined in subsequent boxes. I.e. Reaction, Status/ Block, Open Order, Open Deliveries & Horizon.

IF Dynamic control (CMPAB) is NOT set BUT related "Reaction" and "Status/Block" are set (WSREA and WLSET), Dynamic control is considered activated or not?

If Dynamic is not checked, Dynamic Credit Check will NOT be carried out, irrespective that is maintianed in Reaction & Status boxes.

IF Horizon (WSWIN) is equal to 0 (zero), it means that the system does not control any order (ignoring/allowing all)? On the contrary, if WSWIN is left blank, it means that all the orders are considered, similar to "Static credit control"?

If you enter 0 (zero) in Horizon (which is equal to Blank in SAP Standard) system will include ALL the open Orders in the credit check which is similar to Static Credit Check.

Thanks,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think so,it wont work if you uncheck dynamic and check that two fields reaction and status/block boxes .

Horizon Period can work only when you set the Dynamic check box .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

thanks for your reply..

So you mean that if Dynamic Control is unticked, it does not work, even if reaction and status block are filled.. I'm quite sure about it, but in the client's system I found a lot of entry (different CCA, Risk Category and Doc credit control) with no check on first column (static, dynamic, ..) but with all related set-up filled.. It's quite strange, so I would not like that it works even if not flagged.. Are you sure sure sure about it?

And what about horizon = 0 and horizon = blank? (with dynamic box ticked)

Thanks in advance,

you have been very useful

Regards Alessio

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

• IF "Static" and "Dynamic" flags are both ticked (CMPAA,CMPAB), how the system works?

The below screen shot is telling above query to answer .Let me ,know ,have you really ticked both Dynamic and Statistic and saved OVA8 Transaction ?

• If Dynamic control (CMPAB) is NOT set BUT related "Reaction" and "Status/Block" are set (WSREA and WLSET), Dynamic control is considered activated or not?

Based on ,how system will work / react If you ticked that both Fields without ticked Dynamic or Statistics also ? ( Let me know,how your company is doing on this process ) .

In your company ,without this tick mark ,with tick mark reaction and block ( Dynamic  ) ,are they processing Sales Orders?

What is the result ,you found in this ( How system has reacted ) ?

• IF Horizon (WSWIN) is equal to 0 (zero), it means that the system does not control any order (ignoring/allowing all)? On the contrary, if WSWIN is left blank, it means that all the orders are considered, similar to "Static credit control"?

See jignesh post for this .

Thanks,

Naren