cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP central block for transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've found the configuration that allows me to excluded follow up transactions when the related BP has a central block marked and reason maintained.

However, I would like to have specifc transactions still allowed.

I found a note why certain transaction types are excluded but these are of the sales scenario (1791698).

Is there a way to have certain service scenario transaction types excluded from the block?

We're using CRM 7.0, ehp 1, CIC.

Many thanks and with kind regards,

Yee-Tee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BP central block works for all the CRM business transactions. There is no exception case based on business transaction categories (e.g. sales, service.) The KBA 1791698 talks about the Transaction Blocking, Delivery Blocking, Billing Blocking, which are defined in the SPRO customizing, not the BP central block.

You can make your own exception case by implementing BADI CRM_PARTNER_INTERF_A method CHECK_PARTNER. The idear is to remove the BP central block per transaction type in this implementation.

Best regards,

Maggie

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Khayelihle
Explorer
0 Kudos

I did below code to ignore central block on Employees. I extended CHECK_PARTNER method

if is_partner_wrk-partner_fct <> '00000021' and is_partner_wrkpartner_fct <> '00000015'.
    lv_partner
= is_partner_wrk-external_partner_number.

call function 'CONVERSION_EXIT_ALPHA_INPUT'

exporting

input  = lv_partner

importing

output = lv_partner.

call function 'BAPI_BUPA_ROLES_GET_2'

exporting
        businesspartner     
= lv_partner

tables
        businesspartnerroles
= lt_roles.

loop at lt_roles transporting no fields where partnerrole = 'BUP003'.
      lv_employee
= abap_true.

exit.

endloop.

if lv_employee = abap_true.

select single xblck from but000 into lv_xblck where partner = lv_partner.

if lv_xblck = abap_true.

return.

endif.

endif.

endif

Khayelihle
Explorer
0 Kudos

The BAdI is actually COM_PARTNER_INTERFCE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maggie (and all other contributors).

I'll look into your suggestion.

Kind regards to you all!

kutjohn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do it from spro

Read the note before making any entries. I've pasted the contents of the note below for your convenience.

Define Blocking Reasons

In this activity, you specify blocking reasons for transactions, delivery, and billing.

The reasons you define here can be used in the following ways:

• As a central block for a business partner
  • As a block for a business partner for a specific sales area
  • As a block for a business partner for a specific document, for example, a billing block

You can assign transaction blocking reasons to one or more transaction types. If you do not make individual assignments, the current transaction blocking reason is automatically valid for all transaction types.

Example

You want to block a business partner centrally.
You specify exceeding the credit limit as a reason for the central block.

Requirements

If an ERP system is connected to CRM, an initial Customizing download must be performed. The settings are replicated from the ERP system.

Recommendation

Maintain any changes that you make to the settings after the initial download in the ERP system.

Activities

1. Choose New entries.
    2. Enter an alphanumeric key and a freely definable text as the description. The key can contain up to two characters.
    3. Save the data.

Proceed as follows if a transaction blocking reason should be valid only for certain transaction types:

1. Select a transaction blocking reason.2. Choose Assign Transaction Types and then New Entries.3. Assign the transaction types for which this transaction blocking reason should be valid.
Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The customzing path you mentioned is to define the transaction, delivery, billing block reasons. They can be assigned to a BP by executing t-cd BP -> open a BP in Sold-to Party BP role (for example) -> go to the sales area data -> status tab.

While the BP central block the block you set in BP's general data -> status tab. The central block cannot be customized.

Best regards,

Maggie

kutjohn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie,

Oh I think I misunderstood the scenario.Thanks for clarifying it.

Regards J.P

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi John,

It is OK.

All the best,

Maggie

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yee-Tee,

With sap standard settings, you can not allow a bp for only specific transactions.

You may need to work on ORDER_SAVE badi to maintain the specific transactions to be allowed.

Regards,

Maddy

former_member186543
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yee,

Yes under transaction blocking reasons for BP in SPRO , you can set that which blocking reason contains what transaction types to be blocked. So based on that configuration you can create combinations of your transaction , ex : you can create a block reason as ZB1 and add only those which need to be blocked.

Note : If you dont add any transaction type to the reason then automatically all will be blocked.

Regards,

Hasan Rafiq