Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not with J2EE_ADMIN login by using "telnet localhost 50008"

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

in order to deploy 3 patches (ENGINEAPI08P_16-20002603.SCA, J2EEAPPS08P_7-20002636.SCA and SERVERCORE08P_39-20002595.SCA) in SAP PI 7.11 i have used the command "telnet localhost 50008" with the user "J2EE_ADMIN". For the 2 patches (ENGINEAPI08P_16-20002603.SCA, J2EEAPPS08P_7-20002636.SCA) there was no problem. At first i have to change the password for the user "J2EE_ADMIN" then i can login by using the telnet-command. After deploying the 2 patches i have restarted the SAP PI server. Then i try to install the third patch SERVERCORE08P_39-20002595.SCA. But i could not login with the user "J2EE_ADMIN" any more. And only the ABAP Stack works fine, the JAVA Stack has Problem. All the web applications (NWA, RWB, Enterprise Service Builder, Integration Builder, etc... ) do not work:

I called the NWA page and i have got the following error:

500   Internal Server Error

Error: "Application error occurred during the request processing."

Troubleshooting Guide https://sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/JSTS/Home

Details: "The WebApplicationException log ID is [002128060A8F01A3000000010000265F]."

I could not login into Enterprise Service Bulder any more: Authorization error; unknown user name or incorrect password

What could be the problem? How can i resolve the problem? I want to continue deploying the third patch.Could someone help me? thx.

Regards,

Fanglin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the problem was resolved. thx.

regards,

Fanglin Ye

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

What was the solution?

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

from SAP Support i got the solution:

i replaced manually the ../j2ee/cluster/bin/system/sap.com~tc~je~sessionmgmt~api_assembly.jar

with the one coming from SERVERCORE08P_37-20002595.SCA.

regards,

Fanglin Ye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't forget to mark your post as the "correct/helpful/assumed answered" answer, so future viewers know what resolved the issue.

sapguru-2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Fanglin,

Looks like ABAP stack is used as usermaster for JAVA stack and JAVA is not checking your credentials against ABAP stack. this is the reason why you are able to login to ABAP but not to JAVA with the same userid/password.

Here are the possibilities for this issue ..

JAVA-ABAP communication user like SAPJSF is locked in your ABAP stack client.

J2EE_ADMIN is missing the Authorization to Login to Java System.

- Sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

>At first i have to change the password for the user "J2EE_ADMIN" then i can login by using the telnet-command. After deploying the 2 patches i have restarted the SAP PI server. Then i try to install the third patch SERVERCORE08P_39-20002595.SCA. But i could not login with the user "J2EE_ADMIN" any more. And only the ABAP Stack works fine, the JAVA Stack has Problem.

It means you have changed the J2EE_ADMIN password and since you said the ABAP stack work fine but the JAVA stack has problem, then I assume your UME is from ABAP.

So you need to "unlock" the J2EE_ADMIN user from your ABAP-system, then you can create an "emergency user" for your JAVA stack, then with this user also "unlock" the J2EE_ADMIN on your JAVA stack as well.

Please find the info on this note:

Note 669848 - Unlocking the Administrator User on the J2EE Engine/AS Java

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Andre

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

i can login into the ABAP stack using the user "j2ee_admin" und the new password. So the user "j2ee_admin" is not locked by ABAP-System or the UME from ABAP. It is right?

Regards,

Fanglin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Yes but maybe j2ee_admin is locked on the JAVA-stack, and that's your problem in the first place, right?

Regards,

Andre

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

i have tried to resolve the problem with the note 669848. After using command jcmon i inputed the option 20 then i got the following error:

Can't open shared memory administration (rc=3)

How can i fix the problem? thx.

Regards,

Fanglin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

If your JAVA-stack is up-n-running as you said, try to login (with other admin-suser) to NWA -->User Admin and then try to "unclock" the j2ee_admin user. Because you still have the new password of j2ee_admin, and I assume that it's only being locked due to previous attempt.

Regards,

Andre

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

i guess the java stack is up because i can see the processes in SAP Management Console: icm, server0 and server1 are running. And the process disp+work is also running.

If i try to call the start page of NWA i get the error:

500   Internal Server Error

SAP NetWeaver Application Server / AS Java 

Error: "Application error occurred during the request processing."

Troubleshooting Guide https://sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/JSTS/Home

Details: "The WebApplicationException log ID is [002128060A8F006600000001000019B2]."

I have no chance to login.

Regards,

Fanglin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

OK, try to "fix" this via the note 669848 anyway, because when you try last time, you had a memory-error at the first step, to stop the JAVA-stack, right?

Now try to stop the JAVA-stack only via this command:

execute sapcontrol as <SID>adm and you will see the possible options like:

StopSystem [ALL|SCS|DIALOG|ABAP|J2EE|TREX|ENQREP|LEVEL <level> [[<waittimeout sec>] [softtimeout sec]]]

Then proceed to the next step from the note  669848, starting in console-mode, etc.

Regards,

Andre

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Try jsmon pf=<path of instance profile>

then type process and send me the screenshot.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

the screenshot was attached:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Please stop your Java engine ,perform cleanipc and start your java engine.

That might help.

Thanks and Regards,

Kunal Gahlot

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Is your java stack is up?

telnet <give the hostname instead of localhost > 50008.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

i tried it and got the following error:

telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused

Maybe thte java stack is not up. How can i startup the java stack? What could be the reason? thx.

Regards,

Fanglin

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

I think your java stack is down,

Try to start the java stack first

IF ( it is coming up) its good,

Else

Paste the default trace and dev_server0 files.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Couple of things that you should check.

1. As ashutosh asked, check your java system is up or not. Do it with jcmon or jsmon. If not then start it.

2. Other thing, - what's the mode - SAFE or NORMAL. Check this in configtool. Goto file -- safe mode -- check its off or on. if ON then change it to OFF.Also, Update the password of j2ee_admin in secstore in configtool and take a restart

Regards,

Divyanshu

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have checked, the java instances are up. In SAP Management Console i can see the instances under /SAP Systems/<SID>/<j2ee-Instance>/AS Java/Process Table: icm, server0 und server1 are green.

By the way i cannot find the settings about the user j2ee_admin in the configtool, at least in secure store.

Regards,

Fanglin

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

In Netweaver 7.3 , you will not able to find the parameter.

You need to maintain the below two parameter manually

admin/password/<SID> = J2ee_admin

admin/user/<SID> = password

SID will be your system ID

Moreover follow the sapnote and link

Note 1228507 - Config Tool does not properly save password in Secure Store

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/Introduction+to+the+Configtool,+JVM+parameters+and+the+...

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Please check my answer regarding unlocking the j2ee_admin user.

Regards,

Andre

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

i am using PI 7.11. In the configtool i see the two parameter

admin/password/<SID> = ***********

admin/user/<SID> = Administrator

Can i apply the user "Administrator" to login into localhost by using telenet? I don't known the password any more. If i change the password in configtool, where should i also change? thx.

Regards,

Fanglin

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

You need to change the parameter

admin/user/<SID> to j2ee_admin (as it is a dual stack)

admin/password/<SID> = (password of j2ee_admin)

Then try to login to the telnet.

Send me the screenshot.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Message was edited by: Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Check below post , it will solve your problem.

https://scn.sap.com/message/8302025

Thanks and Regards,

Kunal Gahlot

Manas_Vincit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Update J2EE_ADMIN Password in configtool and check if same user is used in JCO RFCs , if yes then update same there . After updating the password , Restart java instance . You can see in default trace also where user Passowrd is mentioned wrong .

Thanks

Manas Behra

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can i find the settings for the user j2ee_admin in cnfigtools? In secure store there is no settings about the user.

Maybe the prolem is, that the service sapstartsrv under the user sapadm is not active any more:

sapadm 10207  7831   0   Mai 24 ?        1047:23 /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/sapstartsrv pf=/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/host_profile -D

Regards,

Fanglin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check j2ee_admin in client 001 of you have not changed the client. Please check that j2ee_admin is not locked .

Try to open config tools and see if it asks you any error.

User the below link for confitool.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ae/b7ceff3e40fd42be3a6503236f9746/content.htm

Please also check that you have not used j2ee_admin in System Administration --> System Configuration --> UME Configuration.

If yes then you will have to change j2ee_admin in configtool for the ume configuration.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please update j2ee_admin password in secstore in configtool

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

why i have to chagen the password for the user j2ee_admin? I can login into PI ABAP Stack using the new password.

Regards,

Fanglin

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

The Java Engine stores Admin user and password in the file \usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\security\data\SecStore.properties in the file system. So to update this file, as it is encrypted, we need to provide password of Admin user(J2ee_admin) using configtool.

Regards,

Divyanshu

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Fanglin,

We will move this thread to the Netweaver Administrator forum. You will get a better quality response to this query on that forum.

Regards