Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS-RM integration with FSCM on one side

rosiesasidharan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are planning to integrate SAP FSCM Credit Management with SAP ECC through standard SAP PI interfaces using recommended WS-RM functionality. I understand that WS-RM is supported only from SAP PI 7.1 and SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 5 versions onward.

The SAP FSCM system in our landscape is above EHP 5, however the SAP ECC system is only on EHP 1. Would it be possible to have SAP PI interfaces having WS-RM connection wirth FSCM system (> EHP 5) and ABAP proxy integration with SAP ECC (< EHP 5)?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,

Rosie Sasidharan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rosiesasidharan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All.

For scenario FSCM<->PI<->ECC, can we have WS-RM on on side since FSCM is of appropriate version and ABAP proxy on other side since ECC is of lower version?

Or is it only possible to have WS-RM communication end-to-end on both source and target side?

Please let me know if you have any pointers on the same.

Regards,

Rosie Sasidharan.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Would it be possible to have SAP PI interfaces having WS-RM connection wirth FSCM system (> EHP 5)

Few cents. To handle WS RM protocol, the only adapter option you have currently is WS adapter not SOAP adapter.  Otherwise you have to go for java mapping or custom module to handle WS RM

rosiesasidharan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Baskar.

I understand that WS adapter will have to be installed for this.

However, for scenario FSCM<->PI<->ECC, can we have WS-RM on on side since FSCM is of appropriate version and ABAP proxy on other side since ECC is of lower version.

Or is it only possible to have WS-RM communication end-to-end on both source and target side?

Regards,

Rosie Sasidharan.