Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation of status profile

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had experience with the following issue.

We have three languages installed on our Solution Manager: English, German and Dutch.

When using the Transaction Type Copy Tool (report AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE), the transaction type and all corresponding profiles are copied.

For example, I copied SMCR to YMCR, and status profile SMCRHEAD was also copied to YMCRHEAD.

Now here is the problem. In SMCRHEAD, the Dutch translation exists:

But the report did not copy this translation to YMCRHEAD:

When I manually copy SMCRHEAD to, for example, YYCRHEAD, the translation does get copied.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi Joyca,

As per my knowledge, when copy the Transaction type, it will not copy in to all the languages installed on your system. Basically depending on what is your login language the status profile will get translated.

Try the following and see.

Go to trasaction SPRO and execute the below step as shown in the picture.

Now you will see the below screen, Change the language to the language in which you want to see it to make changes and double click on the Transaction type. It will display the content in the language in which you want to see.

Hope this will be helpful.

~Pradeep

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for the info.

I know I can make translation changes manually. But I thouht it was strange that a copy of the status profile by the automatic report AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE did NOT copy the Dutch translations, while a manual copy in the SPRO-activity for Status Administration does copy the Dutch translations, which are present in the standard SMCRHEAD profile.

Answers (0)