Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor/Customer creation

former_member214973
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

we have two company code 1001 & 1002. Customer ABC Ltd created in company code 1001. Now how can i creat customer ABC Ltd in company code 1002.

when i am trying to creat massage displayed "customer found same address, check"

In this case if i continue customer ABC Ltd created in company code 1002 with different account number.

My question is how can i avoid duplicate master record.

i want to matain one customer/vendor have one account number in both company code.

Regards

Nakula Das

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give the customer number in already created in 1001 in trasaction FD01/XD01, while creating same customer in cocode1002. then system will take all the general data and ask you to create the company code and sales data only.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can extend customer from one company code to another company code,go to T.code XD01 select your account group give the customer name and company code (in to which you want to extend) if you want to new sales area you can give new one otherwise the same existing,after giving this details and press enter system will take you to company code data,because the general data already existing for the customer.Payment history also separately tracked at company code level,Take the help of FI consultant in case of difficulty.

Regards,

Prashanth

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For instance, with vendor for company 0001 (SAP AG), go to FK01 set the ID (it's yet in LFA1 but I don't have entry in LFB1 for it and company 0001), and press intro. After populate the required fields

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member214973
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

work fine

Regards

Nakula Das

Former Member
0 Kudos