cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh PDF after onSelect in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm stuck in a program developed by someone else, and i'm not getting results for a bug i caught.

I have a view MAIN with a table that lists a bunch of documents. One of the attributes is the pdf source.

On the right side, i have a view container where the MAIN view will navigate to one of 4 different views, according to the type of pdf (interactive, only for reading, etc.).

My problem is, when i choose one document that will navigate to the same view as the previous document (same type) the pdf doesn't refresh to show the new document, althought the attribute with the pdf source is now different.

If i navigate between different views (different types of pdf) the refresh is correctly done, showing the new document.

Do i have to force something because i'm navigating in my view container from MAIN to READ_PDF two times when the doc is the same type?

Thank you all for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One try you can give is:

Invalidate the context associated with dataSource and templateSource assoicated with other forms when user tries to open specific PDF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it on my own.Your solution could also be valid, but what i did was create another view to navigate to the same kind of document and then switch between the original and the duplicate. Now the pdf is correctly refreshed.

Thank you all.

Answers (0)