cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Delivery Scheduling for storage locations?

0 Kudos

Hi

I need some help for a small problem.

We have a two storage locations. The first one is the prime warehouse with shipping point. The other one is another warehouse that stores goods for supply. Because of their size, these goods cannot be placed in the first warehouse. Now the availability check is just activated for the first warehouse (storage location). We want to change this to have all good available. The Problem is that the truck that transports the goods between the locations only drives once a day. So I need a possibility to say "If this material is picked in warehouse number two, please add one day on the Delivery Scheduling"

Thanks for your suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now the availability check is just activated for the first warehouse (storage location). We want to change this to have all good available.

just go to OVZ9 put check mark for fist storage location

so it will stop availability check at first storage location.

Remove this check mark for your second storage location.

because of above changes Availability check will carried out at second storage location(goods available)

"If this material is picked in warehouse number two, please add one day on the Delivery Scheduling"

mention 1 day in Loading time w.days in your shipping point in OVLZ.

Regards.

Krishna.

0 Kudos
"If this material is picked in warehouse number two, please add one day on the Delivery Scheduling"

mention 1 day in Loading time w.days in your shipping point in OVLZ.

But this will extend all delivery scheduling for one day because we have only one shipping point.

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is not possible in standard it seems,

try with user exit MV50AZZ for second storage location

Ask your ABAPER to develop a a logic stating that if availability check is carried out with second storage location add one day to Loading time w.days in your shipping point.

Regards,

Krishna.