cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01 Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am getting the following eror MESSAGE when trying to save a billing document number via VF01

Document number A001 600000001 2006 was already assigned

Message no. F5152

Diagnosis

Document number 600000001 in company code A001 and fiscal year 2006 has

already been assigned.

But i looked the table VBRK for that document number , it does'nt exist.

Any clues please....

Thnks

Yadav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

What i mean was...during VFO1 itself we are getting the message and it shows us a popup ..with the message and only option we have is to choose EXIT in the popup...which would terminate the VF01 creation.But when i go back and see via VF02 ...i see an number bieng displayed...which doesnt exist in database.

So here we donot have a choice to release it to accounting as the accouting document number has already exists in database... to which the billing document number it is trying to generate.

Say 60000001 accounting doc exits in BKPF , but the correspondiong number 300000001 billing document is not gettign saved.

Thanks,

Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Why not you go to VOFA see the billind type you are using and then chcek the corresponding no range in VN01 and change if required. This should solve the problem.

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Thanks for ur response.....

Document number does exist in BKPF, but only the invoice number is also getting created and its not allowing us to save the document .

Giving the below error as mentioned.....

Document number 600000001 in company code A001 and fiscal year 2006 has

already been assigned.

can u please eloborate the relation in conjunction to SD invoice number genration with regard to FBN1 .

Thanks,

Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

WHat i understand is that when you save a billing document is getting generated and hence you are getting the no for the invoice. but after you save the billing doc you need to release the billing doc to accounts and when you do this a accounting document also will get generated. you are having problem with the accounting document no range. go to FBN1 and create a new no range and assign the same to the accounting document Standard document is RV, yuo can assign in OBA7.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that error u r getting because of Document No ranges. for the Year 2006

Please try to go to FBN1 enter the No Ranges For Fiscal Year 2007. then try to process the billing document.

Reward if it helps

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is accounting document number...Please check in BKPF..

Regards,

Please reward points if useful