cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery to customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a customer where the goods are to be delivered. Now this customer has different gates, example Gate-1, Gate-2, etc. Prior to the delivery the customer will inform us the gate where this delivery is to be made & the same has to be printed on the various outputs. There are around 4-5 customer gates & each time the delivery gate could be different. The address for delivery is the same each time.

Request your help me as to how i can map this functionality?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the functionality of different 'Receiving Point' under 'Unloading Point' in Customer Master.

thank you all for your help!

Closing this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u tell me how receiving poing and unloading point  will be used, system will pick the mainted values every time?

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I used the functionality of different 'Receiving Point' under 'Unloading Point' in Customer Master.

So in va01 screen Header-->Shipping you will be maintaining Unloading points.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar K,

You can maintain the 'Unloading Point' in customer master (XD01); in General Data >> Unloading Point.

Now, when you create a sales order, and if there are more than one 'Unloading Point', the system will give a pop-up asking for you to choose an unloading point - however receiving point will have to be maintained manually by you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep Mani,

You can maintain on header as well as line item. This is particularly useful in case of scheduling agreements.

Also, in delivery document, you can change if required.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are looking to deliver goods based on your customer's gate, you can check General Data on customer master, we have contact person tab, if you double click on it, you can see various address details that you can maintain. Please there is only one value you can maintained so you need to have some user exit which will allow to change the details if required.

Alternatively, you can look upon freely definable attributes that lying in General data--> extra --> Additional data.

Please let us know if it helps you.

Regards,

Jaydeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can it not be maintained in the Texts for delivery... so while processing the delivery... enter the gate number manually in the text and save... ?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need create one Z - Field  as " Gate " in Delivery level .When ever your customer tell which gate he wanted then maintain that as manually as Gate 1 or Gate 2 etc and also tell this to ABAPer to be printed into Output Form .

Thanks,

Naren