cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while settling rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

while settling partial rebate i m getting an error Error creating credit memos Msg. VK304, then pricing procedure not determined, but i m not able to understand why the error of pricing i m getting in settlement  when the pricing determination is already done. Please help. Thanks Sukant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukant,

Please refer to SAP Note : Note 410579 - FAQ: Rebate processing. In the note, please refer to the response to the first question, you might get an idea.

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is because, while partial or full settlement of rebate. System creates rebate sales order type for settlement - VOV8 as maintain your rebate agreement type - VB(2.

So, if the system is not able to determine respective pricing procedure for the these rebate sales order type for settlement, obviously system will prompt pricing error.

Therefore, check whether sales doc type maintained in rebate agreement VB(2 for Final settlement & Correction. Whether, those pricing determination is properly maintained or not.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti Prakash,

Thanks for you reply, I had checked in the agreement type: material rebate its the same what you have mentioned in your reply, checked in the pricing its maintained. Can u suggest the exact path please. Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sukant Chakraborthy,

material rebate

I used that as example. You need to check the config of rebate agreement type for which you are trying to do a partial settlement.

For pricing,

1. Whether you are able to see amount for settlement in rebate agreement? If so, then check the step 2.

2. VOV8 - Check document pricing procedure of  sales doc type for settlement.

3. OVKK - Check whether you have proper pricing determination.

Also, check following

- SAP Note 75778 - Consulting/troubleshooting for rebate processing

- Rebate Processing in SAP

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for same,The agreement type is 0002 material rebate & the  fields are same as mentioned in your reply, yes i m able to see  the  amount, i had checked the procedure its the same in Dpp & Cpp which i had assigned in pricing detn. Need to know any other parameter to check, i tried to check the said notes of 75778, but most of the threads says see the same note but i was not able to get it pl. let me know how to get the said notes.

Message was edited by: Sukant Chakraborthy

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally, for referring SAP Note, you need SAP Service Market Place (www.service.sap.com) authorization. Anyways, said note is available in following link:

- Note 75778

Also, refer 2nd link(which talks about partial rebate settlement) apart from SAP Note recommended by me in my previous post for better understand on rebate process.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check  rebate condition type and the condition class should be reimburse

and please check in v/08 tcode,the subtotal assigned as 7-komp-bonba and requirement 24

and check customer pricing procedure in customer master and document pricing procedure in sales doument type,and checck pricing procedure determination in ovkk tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I m also getting an error in billing for rebate i m getting error no billing doc generated.

No billing documents were generated. See log Message no. VF032.

Item category B3 HAN cannot be invoiced with billing type B3.

This is the customized item cat copied from std one, simulating in  QAS.In VOV7 the billing relevance B,In document type  the Delivery is LF, delivery  & order related billing is F2.  In VTFL i m able to see the item cat HAN with pricing type  G. Your suggest/inputs on these & if any config are missing.

Thanks

Sukant Chakraborthy.