cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount condition type missing in DANFE for brazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NFe Experts,

We have a discount condition which is working fine in sales order and billing but it is not found in DANFE.

Can anyone help me with any configurations to pass this condition to DANFE.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Did you try with J1BNFE trsanction code to give monitor NFEs ?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I have checked all possible configurations but unable to print this condition.

I think i need to take help of ABaper for this may be he can insert this condition into the print programme for DANFE.

Regards,

Srikanth.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following Consulting SAP Note, which carries info on Brazil Electronic Invoice Project with carries some useful attachment:

- Note 1179791 - NF-e: DANFE Smartform

Thanks, JP

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

We have a discount condition which is working fine in sales order and billing but it is not found in DANFE.

Can anyone help me with any configurations to pass this condition to DANFE.

Little bit not getting me why because in which case ,it is working fine ? .It is not found in DANFE meas DANFE  is having that condition type or not and also have you maintained condition record or not in vk11 ,check or else let me know my thinking is wrong on this .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

my client want this condition type to be printed in DANFE i didn't get any configuration to display this condition in DANFE.

Condition records and everything is working fine for condition type but i just want this condition type and it's value to be printed in DANFE.

Can you help me.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you click on "Print " Field for that condition type in V/08 and you need tell to ABAPer to get this into Print Form ( Output Form ) .

Could you please let me know ,little bit about DANFE .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

After the purchase of a product the customer receives an email with DANFE(electronic invoice),Boleto and XML.

The DANFE is used to monitor the transit of the cargo. It is a simplified graphical representation of the Electronic Invoice, on plain paper and single track.Contain printed, highlighted the key access for consultation of the NF-and Internet, and a barcode bi-dimensional facilitate the capture of information and confirmation of the NF-e by tax units.

please see below link if you want to know more.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E16582_01/doc.91/e23343/bra_wrk_with_so_prcng.htm#BCGDEHDJ

Regards

Srikanth.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks a lot for providing that Thread .Its having very in detail explanation .

Note : Without ABPer ,it can not be possible .Take help from ABAPer ,he will do some thing to get this into Print Form .

Thanks,

Naren