Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBA_GET_READ_TRUSTED_RFC

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I was wondering if any of you ever hit an issue where the solman_setup connecting to the manage system for DB extractors throws an error?: CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE. I've checked from DBACOCKPIT in solution manager and confirm it's something to do with the connection between the two. Funny thing is, it only happens for ABAP stack configurations. My portal connections work like a charm from dbacockpit and setup.you can see the dump below:

Thanks & Regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

Which DB are you using? Which SAPBasis versiona and package? I think following notes can be helpful:

Note 1775242 - SAP Solution Manager - basic function 7.1 SP8

Note 1777495 - MAI: Extraction for DB values did not work

Regards,

Hugo

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo/SAPFan,

I've Implemented all those notes prior to raising this message, apart from 1705783 as it cannot be implemented , unfortunately it didn't solve any issues, likewise I implemented

1456402 - DB6: DBA Cockpit Corrections for SAP Basis 7.02/7.30/7.31

and still got the same dump. We're running on SAPBASIS level 12, was thinking of patching it to 13?

We are running on Oracle 11g DB on Linux RHEL.

Regards,

Chris

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Chistopher,

I guess you are using basis 7.02 . Development Support is working on a fix for this error, however it is not ready yet.

Regards,

Hugo Amo.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have the same issue described in this topic. We are using same environment (Oracle 11g and SolMan Nw 702 SP12).

How long does it take, that the note for the issue will be released?

This thread here is open for more than two weeks?!

Kind Regards

Robert Snitily

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I raised an OSS message because of this, but it seems that after SAP escalated to the development team, no replies or work has been performed on it. So I really am not sure, normally if they know the issue they will fix it within a few days. it's pretty frustrating to be honest.

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

thanks for your answering. Nice to here that there is an OSS already opened. When SAP will post solution for this, can you write it down to the thread?

would be great!

Kind Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoper,

Did you impelment note 1705783 - Remote monitoring of SAP Solution Manager failed with a dump ?

BR,

SAPFan