Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identical AS2ID for different Partners

Akhil_Sun
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement where 2 different customers wants to connect us with third party. The probelm is Thirdparty can provide only one single AS2ID to exchange data with them.

As you all know in PI when you create identifier under party it shuld be unique AS2ID for each partner.

So to overcome this I thought to create these 2scenarios under one configuration scenario. Here the problem comes as these 2 customers use different message format I cant use one single sender agreement.

Please dont tell to ask different AS2ID because they already said that they cant do it. So I need to play trick in PI system only and I am using PI 7.0.

Any inputs will be much appreciated!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Akhil_Sun
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry for late reply...I am able to successfully implemented using under one AS2ID by creating common configuration for both interfaces.

Thanks for all your inputs

Akhil_Sun
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I am using Seeburger AS2 adapter...One customer using XCBL format and the other EDI ENCOM2002 format.

Yes, barry ur rite I can wrap up if the message format are same but its different

Stefan we use splitter if both the message format are same but in my case they are different.

So when I receive them how I can differentciate both of them use same certifacate but URL is different

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Stefan we use splitter if both the message format are same but in my case they are different.

It can also be used if both are different...the Classifier should recognize one file es XML and one file as EDIFACT...

Then, two different MainMappings will be executed (See_Edifact and See_XML) and you can process the 2 files...

(although you will have to modify the See_XML yourself....as this is not provided in the Standard)

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi India sun,

this is known issue and you have to use seeburger functional acknowledgement.

Cheers

Hidayat

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello India Sun,

So to overcome this I thought to create these 2scenarios under one configuration scenario. Here the problem comes as these 2 customers use different message format I cant use one single sender agreement.

=> it looks like this is the same case as if you would be receiving multiple files from different partners through one Channel (like for a VAN Connection).

With the Seeburger Classifier/Bic/Splitter - Component you should be able to use one SenderAgreement and distribute the incoming data then to different Channels/Agreements.

Are you using the Seeburger-Adapters or any other 3rd party tool for PI 7.0 ?

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you tried enforcing them to use the same XSD for passing the data to you?

or maybe add wrapper around the XSD's and create a "super structure" that contains a new header and both data structures.  you can then route the date to the receiver based upon the content of the header...