cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create ASN for schedule line having level of commitment = Forecast in Release Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

please guide me to create ASN for schedule line having level of commitment = Forecast.

I am not able to create ASN since the due quantity is zero for that schedule line.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

This is controlled by the SPRO Setting:

SAP SCM IMG: Supply Network Collaboration > Delivery > Due quantity Calculation > Determine Due Schedule Line Quantities

Add / Modify the entry to this setting and ensure for "Forecast SL" , you choose the option - Consider Release Schedule Line.

This way, you will be able to create ASNs for SA Release Schedule Lines whose commitment level = Foreecast.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Thanks for your Info.

I have checked the above mentioned SPRO setting in SNC and found that it is already maintain same as you mentioned. But still due quantity is showing as zero for the schedule line.

I have few quetiones here:

1) Where do we maintain the 'Commitment Level = 004' for schedule line of SA in ECC. As I have checked it in inbound XML message.

2) Can we maintain the approval process in SA so that customer (organisation/planner) can verify the due quantity available in schedule line of SA before supplier creates ASN. If yes, how can we maintain it.?

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohit,

Are you able to see Due Quantities for other Schedule Lines with Commitment levels like -

Production and material go-ahead / Material go-ahead ?

If yes then the above config is the only item controlling it.

Regarding your other queries:

1) Where do we maintain the 'Commitment Level = 004' for schedule line of SA in ECC. As I have checked it in inbound XML message.

Its set in ECC SA Scheduling Control > Firm / Trade off Zone

2) Can we maintain the approval process in SA so that customer (organisation/planner) can verify the due quantity available in schedule line of SA before supplier creates ASN. If yes, how can we maintain it.?

No there is no approval process for ASN creation in std. SNC scenario.

Regards,

Bharath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your information.

Due quantity is not getting updated in SNC Web UI for all line items in only few Scheduling Agreements.

Surprisingly when T-Lane of the corresponding Product is removed, the due quantity is getting updated correctly on Web UI.

Could you please comment on why this is happening so.
Also wanted to know how Due quantity is getting calculated in SNC WEB UI.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohit,

Have you CIFed the corresponding Scheduling Agreements from ECC to SNC? This is prerequisite. This may be a reason on why the Due Qty is not updated for some SA's and updated for others.

I am not sure how the Tlane deletion has an impact on the calculation.

In SNC, the Due Qty calculation for SA Release Schedule lines is controlled by the Customizing Setting:

SAP SCM IMG: Supply Network Collaboration > Delivery > Due quantity Calculation > Determine Due Schedule Line Quantities

The logic for calculateion invilves trhese 2 key points:

1. System will calculate the Due Qty for only those Schedule Lines / Commitment Level combinations for which you have enabled in this SPRO setting.

For example, if you want to consider a SL line with Forecast Commitment Level then you should have maintained the setting "Consider Release Schedule Line" against Forecast in this setting. If not, the Due Qty. for that SL / Commitment Level will always be "0"

2. Once the system identifies the Schedule Line / Commitment Level, it assigns to the schedule lines ASN quantities from ASN items that are related to the item. The due quantity of a release schedule line that is not covered by ASNs is calculated as follows: 

Due quantity = schedule line quantity - assigned ASN quantity

Refer the SPRO setting help which explains in detail the calculation logic.

Regards,

Bharath